The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Quatloos http://www.quatloos.com
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Quatloos http://www.quatloos.com (Read 30136 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Quattards get reamed by Marc
Reply #15 - Feb 20th, 2011 at 3:10am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The group of lying ad hominine attack Quattards get reamed by Marc Stevens...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubs0TcDqFs

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Quatloos ~ WSERRA
Reply #16 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 11:26am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
LB Bork wrote on Dec 19th, 2010 at 3:48pm:
Geoff J wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 5:40pm:
LB Bork wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:00pm:
This space is reserved for Quatloos "wserra". This guy is a major deceiver and fabricator of information.

http://www.iromlaw.com/Bio/WesleySerra.asp

Oh boy! Appears to possibly chase ambulances. I guess there are not enough to chase these days, as he feels he has to assist in keeping the Marxist system afloat by tattling on people.

That mental-midget, Wes Serra, is at it again. Seems he likes to peruse the NMG Forum from time to time. It took him several months to find the Origin of Sovereign Citizens piece. Of course, he lacks understanding of the issues from the comments made. Also, his feelings appeared to be hurt (poor Wes). The below quote is from the Quatloos thread in my honor started by 'wserra'. This is in response to the post I made on www.savingtosuitorsclub.net here on NMG
    "Savings to Suitors"? I guess Bork thinks it's a bank. (The clause is "Saving to Suitors".) And - no shock here - he has the law wrong, too. The very short version: there are two relevant clauses, one in the Constitution (Art. III, Sec. 2) giving the federal courts jurisdiction over admiralty actions and the "Saving to Suitors" clause in the original Judiciary Act (giving state courts concurrent jurisdiction over many such actions other than in rem). The law to be applied in each court was a subject of much dispute until Southern Pacific Co. v. Jensen, 244 U.S. 205 (1917), which basically held that the states must apply federal admiralty law - a kind of reverse Erie.
Wow! Bank? Vivid imagination there. Also, Wes is showing some superior knowledge citing all that. LOL... Wonder where he copied and pasted that information from? His mind is so shallow that he did not even know what I was referring to in the comment I made on the www.savingtosuitorsclub.net NMG post.

I guess this guy Wes Serra is such a bad lawyer he has a lot of time on his hands as to poke fun at me. The thread Wes started on me at Quatloos appears to be one of the most popular. It is an honor to be that big a threat to these people. These Marxist Monkeys on Quatloos never cease to entertain with their self-important blather.

Side note, NMG Forum beats out Quatloos on a lot of Google searches. Interesting, as those idgits think their forum is so popular with everyone. Ask that CyberWuse (hides behind a moniker), Judge Roy Bean, of Quattard fame.   

It is not even worth my time going on the Quatloos' forum anymore... The "people" on there are delusional children.
Or should I say "things" controlled by the government over the word people. LOL
‹‹Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2011 at 4:39pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...