The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyNothing Happens by Accident › Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics!
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics! (Read 16239 times)
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Re: Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics!
Reply #15 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 2:17pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Alright, I am done with the infighting.  If there is anything that I despise, it is to find a group that I have a connection, a common goal with, and then the group gives way to division over non factors.  I can live with the idea that you feel we need to lower CO2 levels and to the idea that you do not believe Bill Gates has any Eugenics ties.

I have a genuine concern for my neighbor and a love for ones that I share bonds with.  Maybe I have no proof that Bill Gates has any connection with eugenics.  What I do have though are the facts that this government has a history of doing  medical experiments on the population through vaccines.  I do have the facts that this government has participated in depopulation tactics within these borders.  The Globalist continue to use scare tactics to implement agendas, ie; H1N1 pandemic that was classified a pandemic only after the WHO lowered the standards to implement one.  Drug companies and their stock holders made billions and the Globalist got a glimpse of how they could get the masses to stand in line begging for a dose of their medicine, they were very close to making it mandatory.  Bill Gates runs in these circles of the Globalist.  I for one, find him guilty through association.  I will not subject my family to anymore vaccines.  I will caution those who will listen to do the same or at least do some research of your own into the harms of vaccines.

I will leave you with another link on Bill Gates for any of those who are curious. http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=12909

and remember what Bill Gates close good friend and fellow philanthropist said.
“There’s class warfare, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
                                                                 -Warren Buffett

IP Logged
Freihals
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Re: Bill Gates admits depopulation tactics!
Reply #16 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 9:26pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I am not trying to fight with you.  So if you thought I was trying to fight with you I am sorry for giving you that impression.  I never said I feel we need lower CO2.  But at this time I do not believe Bill Gates has any Eugenics ties.  But there are other things Bill Gates has done Software related that I don't agree with.  I am pretty sure everybody can agree with that.   Now to comment on the rest of what you said.  But as far as the Government doing Medical Experiments on people through vaccines.  That is something we both can agree on.  Yes the Government uses Scare Tactics through the mainstream media.  And yes drug companies do make huge amounts of money.  They make even more now that there drugs are advertised through commercials on TV.  As far as Bill Gates running the Globalist is something I am probably not going to believe at this time.  When I have kids I don't want to vaccinate them ether.  Plus I plan on home schooling them anyway.  I know vaccines are bad.  Also I know that black-water is bad as well.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...