The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsPeople Dividing the Movement › Constitutionalgov.us | Charles Stewart
Thread
Print this Topic
Constitutionalgov.us | Charles Stewart (Read 5847 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Constitutionalgov.us | Charles Stewart
Jun 5th, 2010 at 4:16pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Constitutionalgov.org / General Congress

In the mix of patriot groups that fail in their foundation is a list group called General Congress.

Firstly, a congress is a group of selected people of a sovereign body to act in representation of such body.
No one has elected any of these people. Just more feel-good patriots wasting time.

Secondly, there are a lot of its members who have too many different ideas, of which all are entertained.
This makes for a ball of confusion that will allow them to get no where.

Thirdly, the founder of the group, Charles Stewart, is on the government dole. This allows for hypocrisy and will damage the members who wish to be on the other side of the fence. You cannot complain about the government, and take its benefits. As the Bible teaches us we cannot have a dual-mind.

All in all, just another group that will attract people and divide us from getting people on the right path.

Constitutionalgov.org | Constitutionalgov.us
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2011 at 2:55pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: General Congress / Charles Stewart
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2010 at 4:20pm

They put me on their list and I entertained it for while. As they allow anyone to participate in the group it allows for attacks from people who fail to research, to people who may be government shills.

Below is my parting message to them... Of course Charles Stewart disagreed with much of it:

I am leaving this group for a two main reasons;

Firstly, PAC is getting very busy at this time and I need to put all effort there.

Secondly, these people are all over the board due to lack of foundation.

People’s Awareness Coalition has been around much longer than most others noted, i.e., most people appear to be self important people that cannot work with others. Furthermore, PAC has a foundation of which it operates, much like His Holy Church does. That is the primary reason of why we collaborate. The people in this group are Helter-Skelter, i.e., full of commotion and confusion. Many of the people here are claiming to be followers of Christ, which I find to be a joke. Moreover, there are three people who are working the system in benefit to themselves. This is totally against the teachings of the Bible. I must reiterate that hypocrisy will damage proper applications and teachings.

Furthermore, there are many people on this list (most of the above noted hypocrites) that are just interested in trashing the work of the Coalition. I find most of it centered in jealousy,1 and also shill factors. A group cannot exist with these types involved. Again, lack of foundation allows this faulty activity.

In further regard to people trashing without just cause, Weakley says I am a scam artist. I am sure I was attempting to “scam” people in the latest edition of The Red Amendment when I made reference to the book written by Rudolf Sohm on Roman Law. You ask, why would this be a scam in the eyes of my hateful adversary, Weakley? Well, you see, I had failed to get Weakley’s Pharisees approval of its application in the current political/legal system before using it as an authoritative reference. Nonetheless, the conclusion of what Weekley may refer to as an unjust “scam” ends with this fact, just this last week one of our people pulled several cases in which Sohm is referenced as an authority.2

Again, this is my number one rule of how not to learn law: Do not read case law. Perhaps the second rule considered, do not go to law school.

Moral of the story, law can be applied without getting the Pharisees approval.3 And, people appear to be idiots over applying due diligence.

So you see, too many unwarranted ego’s, trust & honor, and lack of due diligence is a major problem with the “vocal” people on this list. In adverse opinion of what Charles believes, sometimes all people should not be welcome. Like I have said many times, the adversary has not been in control for this long without it agents. I would also add this to such issue, people with the above noted attitudes assist in this too as they are acting as useful idiots.4

Total success can only happen with people being in the world, not of it. This is the simple logic of how things work in regard to the healing required.

Accordingly, this is my formal request to be removed from this list.

Best wishes, LB Bork
www.pacinlaw.us/concerns

1 People say they want to be “sovereigns” but yet want leaders, so it appears. When they have someone with some sense of guidance, they want to trash and ridicule them. In such vein, which speaks volumes, is the creation of the “Borkite” term. This illustrates arrogance and jealously, an age-old problem. And, I do not want to be a “leader”, just for the record.

2 One reason this was done is some know-it-all with a Juris Doctorate stated that Sohm was German and those principles are not applied in our law system. This is what going to college gets you: a license to be stupid. Let this be a lesson to all of you that think Ferran is right about most everything, or anything for that matter.

3 I would remind people that most case law is case law due to the fact there is some controversy or someone had made a mistake to warrant case law. 

4 The Communists termed people that were not on the “payroll” as “useful idiots” as they were serving to do the deeds of the regime nonetheless. People like Mark Ferran and Jeff Weakley are destroyers of truth and fit this description.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Constitutionalgov.org / Charles Stewart
Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2010 at 11:31am
Well, Charles put me back on the list. Same thing going on... Just a lot of talk back and forth. No action.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Liberty Villages, Clay Douglas
Reply #3 - Jan 29th, 2011 at 7:40pm
Charles & Company (Clay Douglas)... White villages and Chinese villages?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG33p01aUKI

Interesting where this is going... Dealing with the melting pot?
How does a true comon law state work under this?

Comments here?

IP Logged
David C
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
Those who seek will find!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Re: Constitutionalgov.org / Charles Stewart
Reply #4 - Jan 30th, 2011 at 11:05am
As I understand it, true common law is based on customs and usages. Thus, each community
would be free to govern itself under it's own common law state. All of which, of course, falls under
the precepts of the community's freedom of religion.
wickerw-ttn
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Constitutionalgov.us | Charles Stewart
Reply #5 - Jan 31st, 2011 at 2:04pm
How do they plan on where they are going to get the citizens of these townships and villages?
Oh a centrally organized coalition governing body! Smiley
More insurgents on top of what we have now. More F.E.M.A. body's down the road.
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...