The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Southern Poverty Law Center (Read 25888 times)
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Re: Southern Poverty Law Center
Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2011 at 9:32am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I for one do NOT want to be included on the SPLC list.  Why?  As I read through that list they have one thing in common.  The members of the list are all 14th Amendment U.S. citizens that are rebelling against their chosen  god, master and lord, the United States, and not only are they rebelling, and acting like spoiled little children/chattels, they are teaching and promoting others to rebel against their chosen master, lord and god also.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Southern Poverty Law Center
Reply #16 - Aug 2nd, 2011 at 11:13am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Federal Farmer wrote on Jul 30th, 2011 at 9:32am:
I for one do NOT want to be included on the SPLC list.  Why?  As I read through that list they have one thing in common.  The members of the list are all 14th Amendment U.S. citizens that are rebelling against their chosen  god, master and lord, the United States, and not only are they rebelling, and acting like spoiled little children/chattels, they are teaching and promoting others to rebel against their chosen master, lord and god also.

Actually, there is no discernment or interest of the truth in law from these New World Order operatives (Useful Idiots and/or Tools) called the Southern Poverty Law Center. The "adversary" is so concerned about the truth getting out to the people it appears they also assigned a "Tool" to assist them in discrediting PAC as well as listing the Coalition.

Meet WoahNeo... The best these people can do (he is a fruitcake) to discredit PAC information:

So, let me get this straight... All these useful idiots like to be defrauded, conned, own nothing, etc. by the people they defend who run the system. Is that correct? Being a butt-monkey on the dole does have its advantages. lol

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...