The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Legal Bear, Barry Smith (Read 8530 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Legal Bear, Barry Smith
Feb 10th, 2010 at 1:21pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Hey does anyone know of legalbear (Barry Smith)?
I have my thoughts on this guy but for right now will keep them to myself. Any input in this guy?

http://www.legalbears.com

Before I say anything I just want to make sure my thinking on this guy is correct.
Being new to this political correctness is tuff.
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2010 at 3:30pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Re: Legal Bear, Barry Smith
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 2:11pm
Jerry wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 1:21pm:
I have my thoughts on this guy but for right now will keep them to myself. Any input in this guy?

http://www.legalbears.com/

Before I say anything I just want to make sure my thinking on this guy is correct.

Well, he certainly has a lot of stuff for sale! Looks like another one that wants to have his cake and eat it too.
Lots of "dealing with the IRS" stuff; why would you want to do that?
Looks like just more trying to "game" the system, instead of removing yourself from it.
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2010 at 2:08pm by LB Bork ››

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 2:36pm
JWJones wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 2:11pm:
Well, he certainly has a lot of stuff for sale! Looks like another one that wants to have his cake and eat it too.
Lots of "dealing with the IRS" stuff; why would you want to do that?
Looks like just more trying to "game" the system, instead of removing yourself from it.

I had Listen to some of his stuff on line before I had came across LB's work but had not done anything at the time but after reading LB's work it was a slap in the face to reality. From my own listening of legalbare's stuff to me it is a bandaid and will get people in a lot of trouble down the road. After reading the things on LB's site if you try to do anything out side of changing your political status you are beating your head against the wall.
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2010 at 3:31pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 3:12pm

http://www.legalbears.com/

I designed the graphics for his website a LONG time ago... the red and grey was his idea.

He gave me a copy of Vattel's in payment along with some other things... then he just faded away.
His video, "How to do your own Legal Research" didn't really tell me anything new.

Why not just speak your mind, Jerry? If you're right on the mark about him, then cool.
If not,. then someone will let you know their perspective on him.

Jerry wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 2:36pm:
After reading the things on LB's sight if you try to do anything out side of changing your political status you are beating your head against the wall.

Then get on to changing your status and avoid the headaches these guys are creating.
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2010 at 2:08pm by LB Bork ››

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 4:14pm

http://www.legalbears.com

As usual, I will speak my mind on this one...

Barry... Well, the others have noted it.
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2010 at 2:09pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 9:05am
Quote:
From my own listening of legalbare's stuff to me it is a bandaid and will get people in a lot of trouble down the road. After reading the things on LB's site if you try to do anything out side of changing your political status you are beating your head against the wall.

Make a folder in your Favorites called "Patriot Misinformation".
Add legalbear's sight to that folder along with the many others out there.

You've had the "ultimate epiphany". As Dr. Laura would say, "Now go do the right thing."  Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2010 at 3:32pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 9:46am
You know you've had The Ultimate Epiphany when you come to realize the only way to fix anything regarding "10 miles square" is to resign from the USA, Inc. payroll (remove yourself from the System) and let it go belly up.

Clarification of terms:

1. Epiphany: e.piph.a.ny [i-pif-uh-nee] - a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience. Copied from <http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/epiphany>;

2. "10 miles square": Corporate headquarters for USA, Inc., a "legal" corporation posing as a "legitimate" government; Washington D.C..

Then, come join us in The Church In The Wilderness; Israel (meaning "where God prevails"), where "the government [shall be] upon His shoulders..."

It is we (the people) who have created this monster, and it is only we (the people) who can liquidate (starve) it.

"The nature of the government we create is a product of what we are and our souls are formed in the character of the government we choose to serve." From The Higher Liberty by Gregory Williams.

Download your copy of The Higher Liberty at: http://www.hisholychurch.info/proof/higherlibertyproof.pdf

Now, let's get busy. We have a big monster to starve.  Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2010 at 3:32pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...