The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › The New World Order Triad | Know It !
Thread
Print this Topic
The New World Order Triad | Know It ! (Read 12930 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

The New World Order Triad | Know It !
Jan 26th, 2010 at 10:21am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Dissecting The New Age

http://sovereignsentience.blogspot.com/2008/12/trinity-of-global-empire.html

There are three cities (city-states) across this planet that share striking similarities and play a crucial role in the global governmental system we have long been living under. The three city-states (along with the role they serve) is as follows:
  • City of London (finance)
  • Washington DC (military)
  • Vatican City (religion)
The aforementioned city-states listed above are sovereign, corporate entities not connected to the nations they appear to be part of. In other words, the City of London (that is the square mile within Greater London) is not technically part of Greater London or England, just as Vatican City is not part of Rome or Italy. Likewise, Washington DC is not part of the United States that it controls.

These sovereign, corporate entities have their own laws and their own identities. They also have their own flags. Seen below is the flag of Washington DC. Note the three stars, representing the trinity of these three city-states, also known as the Empire of the City. (There is also high esoteric significance to the number 3.)

Washington DC was established as a city-state in 1871 with the passage of the Act of 1871, which officially established the United States as a corporation under the rule of Washington, which itself is subservient to the City of London. Corporations are run by presidents, which is why we call the person perceived to hold the highest seat of power in the land "the president." The fact is the president is nothing more than a figurehead for the central bankers and transnational corporations (both of which themselves are controlled by High Ecclesiastic Freemasonry) that really control this country and ultimately call the shots.
{There are issues with this. That act had little to do with control of anything but DC proper}

Washington DC operates under a system of Roman Law and outside of the limitations established by the US Constitution. Therefore, it should not be a surprise that the name Capitol Hill derives from Capitoline Hill, which was the seat of government for the Roman Empire. If you look at the wall behind the podium in the House of Representatives, you will notice that on either side of the US flag is the depiction of bundles of sticks tied together with an axe. These are called fasci, hence the root word of fascism. This was the symbol of fascism in the Roman Empire, as it was under the Nazis and still is today. It is not a coincidence that these symbols are featured on the floor of Congress.

Any American who thinks they are living in a free country does not have a clue.

The fact is that the United States corporation is controlled from the City of London, by the Crown, which is not the British Monarchy as many believe, but rather the private corporation that is the inner 'City of London' itself, also commonly known as "The City" or "The Square Mile." This square mile that makes up the center of Greater London has its own mayor, laws, courts, flag, police force and newspaper. It is the heart of the global financial system.

Vatican City also has its own mayor (called the Governatorate), laws, flag, postal service, newspaper, radio and television stations, and even its own prison.

Another thing these three city-states have in common are their own obelisks. Obelisks are tall, four-sided shafts of stone which taper at the top in a pyramidal fashion. The obelisk is phallic in its appearance and represents the male thingy. It is symbolic of the Egyptian sun god, Ra, and is an ancient symbol of male energy and generation (G) in Freemasonry.

Vatican obelisk: Located in St. Peter's Square, the Vatican obelisk was moved from Egypt to its current location in 1586. The circle at the base on the obelisk represents the female vagina and thus male/female duality. Also notice the lines extending from the circle, forming a Union Jack as seen on the British flag.

London obelisk (aka Cleopatra's Needle): Located on the banks of the River Thames, this obelisk was transported to London and erected in 1878 under the reign of Queen Victoria. The obelisk originally stood in the Egyptian city of On, or Heliopolis (the City of the Sun). The Knights Templars' land extended to this area of the Thames, where the Templars had their own docks. Either side of the obelisk is surrounded by a sphinx, also symbolism dating back to the ancient world.

Washington Obelisk (aka Washington Monument): Standing at 555 feet, the Washington Monument is the tallest obelisk in the world and also the tallest standing structure in Washington DC. The monument's cornerstone, a 12-ton slab of marble, was donated by the Grand Lodge of Freemasons. Like the Vatican obelisk, the Washington monument too is surrounded by a circle denoting the female. The reflecting pool in front of the monument signifies the ancient Masonic/Kabbalistic dictum, as above/so below.

So how are these three cities ultimately connected? We must first go back to the Knights Templar and their initial 200-year reign of power. The Knights Templar were first called "the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon." This is a blatantly misleading title, considering the immense wealth and power of the Templars, who operated 9,000 manors across Europe and owned all the mills and markets. It was the Templars that issued the first paper money for public use in Europe, establishing the fiat banking system we know today. In England, the Templars established their headquarters at a London temple, which still exists today and is called Temple Bar. This is located in the City of London, between Fleet Street and Victoria Embankment. The aforementioned "Crown," to be exact, is the Knights Templar church, also known as the Crown Temple. It is the Crown Temple that controls the legal/court system of the US, Canada and many other countries. All bar associations are directly linked to the International Bar Association and the Inns of Court at Crown Temple in the City of London. Anytime you hear somebody refer to the Bar Association, they are talking about a British/Masonic system that has nothing to do with a country's sovereignty or the constitutional rights of its people. This is why, when you go to court in the US, you see the US flag with a gold fringe, denoting international rule. The government of the United States, Canada and Britain are all subsidiaries of the crown, as is the Federal Reserve in the US. The ruling Monarch in England is also subordinate to the Crown. The global financial and legal system is controlled from the City of London by the Crown. The square mile making up the center of Greater London is the global seat of power, at least at the visible level.

The Temple Bar consists of what are called Inns of Court. There are four Inns of Court as follows: Inner Temple, Middle Temple, Lincoln's Inn and Gray's Inn. It is believed that the Inner Temple controls the legal system of Canada and Britain while the Middle Temple controls the legal system of the United States, though all Inns are themselves controlled by the same few at the top.

Most Americans (and people in general) believe the US declared independence from Britain when this is simply not the case. Of the signatories to the Declaration of Independence, at least five of them were Temple Bar attorneys, all of whom had sworn allegiance to the Crown. Alexander Hamilton was one of the Middle Crown agents during the formation of the US and was assigned to set up the American banking system on orders from the Crown, to control the United States. In fact a 'State' is a legal entity of the Crown. This is why we also have the STATE of Israel.

Furthermore, of the members of the Constitutional Convention that signed the completed US Constitution, seven were Middle Inn Templars who had also pledged allegiance to the Crown. Therefore, it is no coincidence that today copies of both the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution hang on the wall in the library of of the Middle Temple in London.

To put it all in context, it is the Crown that controls the global financial system and runs the governments of all Commonwealth countries, and many non-Commonwealth 'Western' nations as well. The Crown traces back to the Vatican, which is headed by the Pope, who is the figurehead for the real powers that be behind the curtain, some of which are known but many of which are completely unknown to the general public.

------
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2012 at 4:15pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
KY_MOLONLABE
Ex Member
Re: The New World Order Triad | Know It !
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 6:01pm
I forwarded this thread to my Father in Afghanistan.  He wants to know how exactly London City is neither part of London or England.  My best historical recollection is one I heard from George Gordon.  Apparently William the Conqueror could not defeat the Hanseatic League and their inner city strong hold.  William asked for their terms and they simply requested exclusive rights to the one square mile.  Wherein "Law Merchant Law" or law by contract would reign. 

Of course this whole explanation gets even more complicated when you throw in the element of the Treat of 1213 wherein England is, for all intensive purposes, is owned by the Vatican.  There are lots of links about that via Google or Dogpile.  Just type in Treaty of 1213.

If you can please shed some light on this for us.  We both LOVE history and want to have the correct ideas.

Joseph R
josephredmon@comcast.net
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Mar 5th, 2010 at 9:11pm
Quote:
I forwarded this thread to my Father in Afghanistan.  He wants to know how exactly London City is neither part of London or England.  My best historical recollection is one I heard from George Gordon.  Apparently William the Conqueror could not defeat the Hanseatic League and their inner city strong hold.  William asked for their terms and they simply requested exclusive rights to the one square mile.  Wherein "Law Merchant Law" or law by contract would reign.

This is LB...

I really do not specialize in the matters noted in this thread, however I believe the general content to be correct based on what surface research I have done. You should contact the author noted herein above.

Thanks for the inquiry.

IP Logged
Citizen Joe
Ex Member
Dissecting the Dissection of The New Wor
Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 3:27pm
There are three cities (city-states) across this planet that share striking similarities and play a crucial role in the global governmental system we have long been living under.  (What "global governmental system?" How long do you think we've been living under its yoke?  Can you provide anything remotely specific?  I'm always interested in learning something new...)

The three city-states (along with the role they serve) is as follows:

* City of London (finance) (What about NYC? NYC processes exponentially more money -- Oh.  I bet you're going to say NYC is just a suburb of London, right?  A "wholly owned subsidiary?"

* Washington DC (military) (This couldn't have happened very long ago! America - er, DC - hasn't been militarily very strong but for the last 65 years or so.  Historically, our fine republic was considered a backwater and a wilderness by most peoples around the world... And we certainly weren't considered a "miltiary power."  Could you tell me when this designation as THE military power of the world began? I'm a retired Armor Officer and fancy myself as knowledgeable about military history and can't recall hearing of this development.)

* Vatican City (religion) (Well, the billions of Muslims might have something to say about that!  Besides, I thought the NY Times said, "God is Dead!"  Why would any "new world order" need to bother with religion? Yuk!)

The aforementioned city-states listed above are sovereign, corporate entities not connected to the nations they appear to be part of. In other words, the City of London (that is the square mile within Greater London) is not technically part of Greater London or England, just as Vatican City is not part of Rome or Italy. Likewise, Washington DC is not part of the United States that it controls. (This is factually incorrect. The relationship between DC and Maryland/Virginia is complex and I don't want to put you to sleep.  But, the Founders didn't want any state to be able to dominate this place set aside for a "federal" government.  For most of our existence, DC has been as "backwater" within the US as the US has been forthe rest of the world!  The DC local government must seek permission from Congress to levy taxes, make law, etc. simply because they are NOT a sovereign authority!  Which i think is the exact OPPOSITE of what you're trying to argue...)

These sovereign, corporate entities have their own laws and their own identities. (Well, no.  As i said, the US Federal government is "sovereign" for DC.  The Vatican is actually a separate country from Italy.  I don't know the specific history, but, not too many years ago you could just as well mention Hong Kong as being "separate" from China, while being IN China!  But I'm sure you know about the British lease and how it ran out an all of that...  Specifically, what do you mean by "own identity?"

They also have their own flags. Seen below is the flag of Washington DC. Note the three stars, representing the trinity of these three city-states, also known as the Empire of the City. (There is also high esoteric significance to the number 3.) (You are killing me! My high school had a flag! Did that make THEM sovereign?  Cities have flags - military units - every one that I've ever been a part of has had a Guidon -- a FLAG.  I suppose you have some EVIDENCE that the flag in DC - Washington DC - was designed with this "Trinity" of cities in mind?  Sounds convenient to me...  According to Britannica, the DC flag was designed after WW I and based upon George Washington's family's Coat of Arms...  Wait -- maybe THEY are behind all this!)

Washington DC was established as a city-state in 1871 with the passage of the Act of 1871, which officially established the United States as a corporation under the rule of Washington, which itself is subservient to the City of London. Corporations are run by presidents, which is why we call the person perceived to hold the highest seat of power in the land "the president."

(Well, again, bro, you're completely incorrect. The word "president" appears in the US Constitution, dated 1787.  How could we use THAT word to describe our Chief Executive if it dates from 1871 and the "incorporation" of the country? And as we have already alluded -- DC was conceived by our Founders; it's not a conspiracy!

The fact is the president is nothing more than a figurehead for the central bankers and transnational corporations (both of which themselves are controlled by High Ecclesiastic Freemasonry) that really control this country and ultimately call the shots.  (I suppose you have ONE SCINTILLA of evidence to support this manifestly ridiculous notion, right?  Have you seen the before and after photos of presidents?  And the job "means" nothing???  You're misinformed, friend...)

Washington DC operates under a system of Roman Law and outside of the limitations established by the US Constitution. (Do I need to repeat myself? Congress is sovereign over DC - not any Roman Law or architectural theoreticians or any daym thing else!)

Therefore, it should not be a surprise that the name Capitol Hill derives from Capitoline Hill, which was the seat of government for the Roman Empire. (That probably isn't true; BUT - what if it was!??? And this would mean -- precisely WHAT?  America has borrowed MUCH from every culture & society which came before us.  WHAT is the point?)

If you look at the wall behind the podium in the House of Representatives, you will notice that on either side of the US flag is the depiction of bundles of sticks tied together with an axe. These are called fasci, hence the root word of fascism. This was the symbol of fascism in the Roman Empire, as it was under the Nazis and still is today. It is not a coincidence that these symbols are featured on the floor of Congress. (The FACT remains - it's a symbol of the act of BINDING TOGETHER --- sure, the Fascists used it.  But, again, what is your point? Does this MEAN that Bennito Mussolini is actually in charge of

Any American who thinks they are living in a free country does not have a clue. (The freest political entity on the planet, my friend...)

The fact is that the United States corporation is controlled from the City of London, by the Crown, which is not the British Monarchy as many believe, but rather the private corporation that is the inner 'City of London' itself, also commonly known as "The City" or "The Square Mile." This square mile that makes up the center of Greater London has its own mayor, laws, courts, flag, police force and newspaper. It is the heart of the global financial system.  (Someone should tell bin Laden! Maybe the Islamists would bomb London rather than NYC!  i'm not an expert on London city government.  But, just because the city has a mayor and all those entities doesn't mean it's somehow SEPARATE from the UK...  Sorry - that isn't evidence.)

Vatican City also has its own mayor (called the Governatorate), laws, flag, postal service, newspaper, radio and television stations, and even its own prison. (And? I bet they have their own latrines, too...)

Another thing these three city-states have in common are their own obelisks. Obelisks are tall, four-sided shafts of stone which taper at the top in a pyramidal fashion. The obelisk is phallic in its appearance and represents the male thingy. It is symbolic of the Egyptian sun god, Ra, and is an ancient symbol of male energy and generation (G) in Freemasonry.  (WTF?  Who cares!  It's an architectural style -- I bet you can't tell me when the LAST one of those was built, could you?  Does that mean the bad guys are all dead?)

Vatican obelisk: Located in St. Peter's Square, the Vatican obelisk was moved from Egypt to its current location in 1586. The circle at the base on the obelisk represents the female vagina and thus male/female duality. Also notice the lines extending from the circle, forming a Union Jack as seen on the British flag.  (????????? And what is the significance of that bit of trivia?  EVEN IF TRUE -- which, again, maybe we need to hire an architectural history expert to make head or tails of this...)

London obelisk (aka Cleopatra's Needle): Located on the banks of the River Thames, this obelisk was transported to London and erected in 1878 under the reign of Queen Victoria. The obelisk originally stood in the Egyptian city of On, or Heliopolis (the City of the Sun). The Knights Templars' land extended to this area of the Thames, where the Templars had their own docks. Either side of the obelisk is surrounded by a sphinx, also symbolism dating back to the ancient world. (More bad guys -- great....)

Washington Obelisk (aka Washington Monument): Standing at 555 feet, the Washington Monument is the tallest obelisk in the world and also the tallest standing structure in Washington DC. The monument's cornerstone, a 12-ton slab of marble, was donated by the Grand Lodge of Freemasons. Like the Vatican obelisk, the Washington monument too is surrounded by a circle denoting the female. The reflecting pool in front of the monument signifies the ancient Masonic/Kabbalistic dictum, as above/so below. (I don't have a problem tearing it down, Bubba.  If we get rid of it, will it make you guys feel better about being an American?  If so, please let me know!)

I had to delete the rest -- there wasn't enough room for the reply -- character limit.  Hey -- that makes me wonder -- "character limitations"..... Hmmmm

Joseph Redmon
Reporting in from Kabul
And, no - I don't think one can disprove a good conspiracy, son.  THAT is the nature of the beast.  Of course it will NEVER be proven, either....

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 4:14pm

IP Logged
KY_MOLONLABE
Ex Member
Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 6:18pm
(HAD TO POST THOSE TO POST LINKS)

Yes, there are character limitations...

For ranters and ravers such as yourself...

It is an interesting point Papa, about how if DC is a 'sovereign / corporation' then why does it have 'delegates or representatives' that have to 'ask' for things to be done?  Good question...

I try to speak to you plainly about how money is gold and not paper or bank digits but you and others won't listen.  Constantly chasing debt based paper that is worth less every single day and doesn't even belong to YOU!  Belongs to the bank...Actually says it right on there...If one were inclined to read it that is.

The 'Yoke' you questioned about is the economic enslavement and domestication of humans through the Royal Exchange, IMF and World Banc.

These institutions loan money (computer digits) out to governments / municipalities called Special Lending Rights or SLR's, in amounts that are impossible to pay back with the attached interest.  The resulting aftermath is a country that is 'subject' to the lender.  Sometimes those 'leg breakers' come around too...  Bet you didn't know that Washing D.C. is quit claim deeded to the IMF did you?

When the obvious is very apparent...so obvious as to insult the mind there is nothing left to do but more research and be able to speak to somebody with letters after their name about what is 'ACTUALLY GOING ON'.

Read these before TRYING to respond again:
If you want to take the time / courtesy and do the 'independent' research before lashing out at my man LB again, there are some links. As scary as it is, Mr. LB has done a great deal of the same research I have.  I have heard Eric Jon Phelps and others speak to "Abandoning the privileges and immunities of the 14th Amendment".  Then 'traveling' on the roads and so on...Didn't really catch my fancy for awhile.

Also, didn't catch the Citizenship vs citizenship quagmire fully until reading parts of THE RED AMENDMENT Sandra let me borrow.  (I will buy one too LB don't worry)  The book so far seemed RANK with the Truth. 

The Truth....father....CAPITAL T....read below...

"Power makes stupid."

Nietzsche

‹‹Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2010 at 7:58pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
Citizen Joe
Ex Member
Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2010 at 10:31pm

Yes, there are character limitations...

For ranters and ravers such as yourself...(Was I ranting?  I thought I was asking questions...)

It is an interesting point Papa, about how if DC is a 'sovereign / corporation' then why does it have 'delegates or representatives' that have to 'ask' for things to be done?  Good question... (I think you misunderstand. The DC government has to get everything they do approved by Congress.  The Founders set up DC to be separate from neighboring states for reasons essentially surrounding jealousy. YOUR local government has sovereign authority passed from Frankfort. As such, it can vote to raise your taxes. DC's local government cannot...)

I try to speak to you plainly about how money is gold and not paper or bank digits but you and others won't listen.  (The problems isn't your plain-spoken nature! The problem is you only present PART of the story!  Money is a symbol -- it is NOT "gold!"  Just because gold has been valued by humans for thousands of years doesn't MAKE it "money!"  It's not valued by me -- I'd rather OWN real estate, company stock, or FOOD!)

Constantly chasing debt based paper that is worth less every single day and doesn't even belong to YOU!  Belongs to the bank...Actually says it right on there...If one were inclined to read it that is. (Well, what is there to be said to someone who treats knowledge & experience with such disrespect? This country has problems - without a doubt. Our money is worth less and less NOT because os some secret cabal operating just out of your sight!  Our money is worth less and less because we have systemic challenges to be overcome in the US Congress -- and serious people need to be engaged within our system to effect this change -- rather than just jawboning and coming up with more and more reasons NOT to engage.)

The 'Yoke' you questioned about is the economic enslavement and domestication of humans through the Royal Exchange, IMF and World Banc. (I forgot which "yoke" I was talking about -- but, shouldn't be surprised to see you change the subject!  You really should attempt to learn more about your subject before you announce to the world there is some kind of conspiracy afoot...)

These institutions loan money (computer digits) out to governments / municipalities called Special Lending Rights or SLR's, in amounts that are impossible to pay back with the attached interest.  The resulting aftermath is a country that is 'subject' to the lender.  Sometimes those 'leg breakers' come around too...  Bet you didn't know that Washing D.C. is quit claim deeded to the IMF did you? (That would be funny if you were joking.  It's just sad, though, because THAT is something YOU apparently need no evidence of before you mouth it around! It's a kind of pathology, actually...)

When the obvious is very apparent...so obvious as to insult the mind there is nothing left to do but more research and be able to speak to somebody with letters after their name about what is 'ACTUALLY GOING ON'. (What is "obvious" is the profound belief in your own opinions!  "Evidence" isn't a link to some one ranting about something they don't understand!  If you're serious about any of this, READING would be a good start! And not just limiting your reading to something on the internet...)

Read these before TRYING to respond again: (YOU, first!)

Empire of the City - Online Book: I have the paper copy, not very long.  Easy for 'graduates' such as yourself  (How can you say it's "easy" when you haven't read it!!!!!)  Stop lying to yourself and start reading.  Sure - read that crap, too -- but, read something which says the opposite, too!

Two Babylons - Online Book:  I have a copy of this as well.  (tried to get you to read it papa) (Again - YOU haven't read it! At least I started it -- putting it aside when it continually made unsustainable and unprovable statements one after another!)

Morals And Dogma - Online Book: I do not have a paper copy of this one...

If you want to take the time / courtesy and do the 'independent' research before lashing out at my man LB again, there are some links.  (Why are YOUR links and "research" somehow "independent"???  What makes this the case?  Because you say?  When are you &/or LB going to address the questions I asked?  Instead you figure I'll just back down because YOU SAY SO???  That's pitiful...)

As scary as it is, Mr. LB has done a great deal of the same research I have.  I have heard Eric Jon Phelps and others speak to "Abandoning the privileges and immunities of the 14th Amendment".  Then 'traveling' on the roads and so on...Didn't really catch my fancy for awhile.  (If you're REALLY concerned about the 14th Amendment, there probably isn't much that can be done with you!  This country has so many challenges that we really don't need to dig them up!  They're all over the place!)

Also, didn't catch the Citizenship vs citizenship quagmire fully until reading parts of THE RED AMENDMENT Sandra let me borrow.  (I will buy one too LB don't worry)  The book so far seemed RANK with the Truth.  (Does that mean you're going to FINISH a book???  Wow.  Maybe i'll order one, too!)

The Truth....father....CAPITAL T....read below...

"Power makes stupid."

Nietzsche (You have the balls to quote Nietzsche to me??? When you've never read it?  When your knowledge of political philosophy is limited to the 14th f-ing Amendment?  Please....)

What you CAN do is start answering questions.  START.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #7 - Aug 21st, 2011 at 4:30pm
Another good site on Vatican/New World Order connection:

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Eric Jon Phelps exposes Alex Jones
Reply #8 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:09am
Eric Jon Phelps exposes Jesuit-CIA Alex Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDUMp0OniVI

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...