The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyThe Conspiracy Corner › Global Warming Hoax Exposed ~ Video
Thread
Print this Topic
Global Warming Hoax Exposed ~ Video (Read 5495 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Global Warming Hoax Exposed ~ Video
Dec 6th, 2009 at 9:24pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Global Warming Hoax Exposed

UNITED NATIONS CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE COPENHAGEN ~ THE FRAUD

This is a new short Finnish documentary about the climate change scam. It is worth watching, every minute of it.

The movie is exposing the intricate web of deception based on political, material and power grab interests which created the greatest scam in the entire history of the humankind.

See how global warming scientists are behaving like con-men and distort, misinterpret and fake temperature records in order to keep their government research grants and their nice six figures incomes coming. See how these scientist-scam artists are refusing to provide the raw data they used to create the famous "hockey stick" so the man-made global warming theory could be scientifically duplicated and verified by independent researchers. See how they are colluding with the left wing politicians who are using this global warming scam to grab power and force income redistribution and with people who are making billions of dollars out of the carbon credits industry.

‹‹Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2009 at 1:08pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Imagine There's No Global Warming
Reply #1 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 4:22pm

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Abrahm
Ex Member
Re: Global Warming Hoax Exposed ~ Video
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2010 at 2:08am
Theres lots of data showing that global warming is real though... I think the scam is when people exaggerate it and attempt to make money off of emissions...

Global warming is real though, don't you think? There's so much data...
IP Logged
NoNWO
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2010 at 8:32pm
AGW is a complete scam. Christopher Monchton is the most educated and articulate to verify the scam. Notice that it is CO2 that is proposed to be taxed,  Not oil or any other fuel.  Plants breath, and mammals exhale CO2! Getting over this mind control is, for some difficult, due to the omnipresent bombardment from all sides, from MSM, of strong disinfo.  When I do watch TV, i like the learning type channels, but am painfully aware of the ever present man made global warming propaganda. Don't let this throw you. The truth is out there, especially about this topic.

NoNWO!

P.S. Notice there using CO2 tax to fund a nascent world governance (government)!
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2010 at 5:19pm
If we look at the basic break down of the troposphere we get about 74% nitrogen, 20-21% oxygen, <1-5% water vapor depending on location (extremely dry in Antarctica, etc.) with about 1% making up all the other inert gases, like argon, neon, carbon dioxide, etc.  After having lived in a variety of climates I would say that water vapor is the primary green house gas, and that most global warming is caused by increased solar activity, which warms the surface of the earth which through conduction and convection warms the lower levels of the troposphere expand the space between the nitrogen and oxygen making more room from increased levels of water vapor which traps in heat.  Of course next to increased solar activity there are natural increases in the supposed green houses gases by volcanic eruptions, and then possibly increases from human activity.  We see in history natural periods of warming and cooling so all this hype is, like others believe, a slick marketing campaign to make people feel guilty and then submit to a new tax in the spirit of helping the planet.  These 'rulers' are sick demented individuals that would kill their own mothers to make a buck and not have to work to earn their daily bread.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #5 - Apr 6th, 2010 at 1:59am
Chris Horner has been like a dog with a bone on this global warming stuff.  First in "The politically incorrect guide to global warming and environmentalism" and then he went on to write a much more in depth examination of the scam intentionally being perpetrated on us, titled "Red hot lies".  In depth, is in fact, is too light a description for Red hot lies.  He goes step by step, of who's getting the rivers of government research money, which reputable published scientists are now blacklisted for their counter global warming conclusions, and to what level of psudo-science must be practiced to support their desired political hypothesis.

There is no limit to their propaganda.  Whether it's the onslaught of assigned guilt for not buying a death trap "green" revamped pinto or when helping the kids with their "save the trees" indoctrination homework, the force of this movement cannot be avoided.  Chris Horner's work is worth reading, I have both in my library.

I'm sure that their are many others with similar research... Oh Michael Crichton, may he rest in piece, spoke out on many occasions about the junk science, and was the first one I've ever heard explain the phenomenon as a religion.   

For a taste of Chris Horner...

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...