The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyThe Conspiracy Corner › Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment (Read 33097 times)
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Re: Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment
Reply #15 - May 12th, 2010 at 3:44pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Rented "Daybreakers" last night, and I just couldn't help thinking that once everyone converted to vampirism as a way of life, it's kind of like US citizenship.  Some couldn't do it because they believed differently, then later when all are dying, because dwindling human resources, it all starts going sideways.  The outsiders who maintained their beliefs had to hide, to avoid being farmed.  But then they discovered a cure, like state nationals...  I won't reveal the rest, it's a decent movie, but man is it gory, over the top gory, exploding heads and such.  Not a kids movie.  The movie does kind of have a "Gattaca" feel to it.  Maybe it's just that, Eathan Hawke stars in both.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #16 - May 19th, 2010 at 1:43pm
Quote:
I have read through the post and didn't see any mention of Star Wars.

Yes, it is the most successful sci-fi film(s) to hit the market, but if you pay close attention to "the Clone Wars" it is almost frightening to see how it resembles the 14th Amendment.  How "democracy" takes over what was once a "republic" and the war just begins. Then in "the Revenge of the Sith" the deception is unveiled, but it is too late. The Federation controls almost everything but the scale is larger than merely global. Those in opposition are labeled "rebels" and pursued. I think the following part can be appreciated by all here:

This is my favorite part of "the Revenge of the Sith":

PALPATINE: In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years.

(There is a loud, sustained cheer from the Senate. Bail Organa and Padme sit, dumbfounded.)

PALPATINE: An empire that will continue to be ruled by this august body, and a sovereign ruler chosen for life . . .

(The Senate cheers again. Bail and Padme are devastated. Padme begins to cry.)

PALPATINE: An empire ruled by the majority . . . Ruled by a new constitution . . .

(The Senate applauds.)

PADME: So this is how liberty dies, to the sound of thunderous applause . . .

I know we are talking about movies. But, I would like to take this time to give an honorable mention to radio personality Alex Jones. He is the biggest proponent of 14th Amendment slavery I know of.

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Reply #17 - May 22nd, 2010 at 12:32pm
I watched the Malcolm X movie by Spike Lee with Denziel Washington, towards the end, Malcolm X acknowledges something is wrong with the 13th, 14th, 15th Amendments.  And another thing I have noticed about Spike Lee's movies, is that the name of his procuction company is 40 Acres and a Mule Productions.. I think Spike Lee is awake and well aware of the injustices imposed onto all of us with this fraudalent government, that is now in place... Great movies suggested here, will have to check them out..

# 1145  Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. From, The Complete- Life's Little Instruction Book,
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #18 - May 23rd, 2010 at 11:06am
Mylene wrote on May 22nd, 2010 at 12:32pm:
I watched the Malcolm X movie by Spike Lee with Denziel Washington, towards the end, Malcolm X acknowledges something is wrong with the 13th, 14th, 15th Amendments.  And another thing I have noticed about Spike Lee's movies, is that the name of his procuction company is 40 Acres and a Mule Productions.. I think Spike Lee is awake and well aware of the injustices imposed onto all of us with this fraudalent government, that is now in place... Great movies suggested here, will have to check them out..

Spike has a sense of humor... He produced this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQI9HGV9uhw

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Reply #19 - May 26th, 2010 at 6:57pm
I like how the video clip says "jigaboo bright".  The dirty rotten scroundels, making money at the expense of people's stereo types of predjuideces and obiviously at the expense of someone elses misfortunes. Awful. I just looked up who owned this brand of toothpaste, it was bought in 1985 by Colgate and Palmolive Co, which at that time, Hong Kong was still under British rule.. until 1997 when it became under Chinese rule. It figures that the British would own a company that would produce a product as such, and to add insult to injury, an American company bought the rights to sell it.. Awful... Shameful... Thanks for posting LB Bork..

# 1145  Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. From, The Complete- Life's Little Instruction Book,
IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Reply #20 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 3:24pm
I went to repost this video clip from Spike Lee on the Darky Toothpaste. The avatar listing is for/pro the Confederates in keeping slavery, promoting in favor of the slavery issue. Awful. Taking away I think from the true intent of the commercial. The dirty rotten scroundels at utube. I also have noticed, when I am looking at Utube videos of great importance, like the video series of John Quade, instead of showing the next video in the series, it will show a sex themed video link instead of the John Quade video. This just goes to show me Utubes real agenda and it isn't in favor of us at all.    Smiley

IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #21 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 11:50pm
There is a lot of info on the web regarding Hollywood's involvement in the "system".  A major tool for distracting the masses while putting agendas into the mainstream.  "That can't be a real conspiracy, I saw that in a movie once".  Life imitating art or a medium used for plausible deniability when people read between the lines.
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #22 - Feb 9th, 2011 at 7:41am
When stationed at Fort Dix in New Jersey, one night as I was working in the Colonels office someone has left a computer turned on, being computer savvy and still 6 hours left in the shift my crew about done with the work, I decided to look for a movie on the computer to watch to help kill the time.  I did in fact find a file of movie titles, a list of movies some at the time I had not heard of but names like, Hanger 18, Indiana Jones lost ark, and many more that I can not remember that was over 30 years ago, but it makes me think about Warehouse 13 show as at the end of the lost ark the so called ark was stored in such a warehouse and at the end of Hanger 18 the last few minutes when he says I got it the translation from the UFO computers, and goes on to say the reason they are watching us is because we are their children.  In some ways I can understand that, like we have Tesla and all his tech info that has been kept out of the publics eyes.  And people like my step dad involved with NASA and the satellites projects from the beginning.  Two engines he designed that will never see the light of day, like the normal 8 cylinders motor that gets 60 miles per gallon and cruises at 80 miles per hour, and the battery box engine the first electric car if you will that would travel 100 K miles on a single charge, that’s right 100,000.00 miles on a single charge. Just for dating purpose this was by the way back in the 60s, imagine how different our society would be if just those two would be allowed in production.  So even back than the control was over money, if it’s good for the people it’s bad for the pockets of the corporation.
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Trevor
Ex Member
Reply #23 - May 15th, 2011 at 2:18pm
My favorite movie of all time is V for Vendetta.  It is set in Britain but the issues are very familiar to our situation.  I love the part towards the beginning of the movie where V takes over the TV station and broadcasts his message to the people.  He says that there is something wrong with this country and if you want to see who is to blame for the problems, just look in the mirror... don't try to blame the politicians or government.  I should go watch it right now!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...