The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyThe Conspiracy Corner › Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment (Read 33102 times)
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment
Dec 3rd, 2009 at 11:18am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I can name off the top of my head several movies that show the impact of the 14th amendment and the situation it creates.

I think that these are great ways to get information across to folks once they've gotten a general understanding of how the 14th Amendment has impacted their lives.
I'm certain there are more that I could remember, and others that I've not seen. Can you add to this list so we have a good list of movies that illustrate what PAC is trying to address?

Thank you!

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment
Reply #1 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 4:31am
Maybe it is time to create a board for this subject.

Anyone have any input on this?

Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:34pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 8:50am
"Movies that reveal the 14th Amendment".  That could include every "cop" or "attorney" movie that portrays the adversarial system of the 14th Amendment's "so-called" justice system.   The whole 'entertainment' industry is really just an 'indoctrination' industry selling the delusion of the defacto Roman civil law's private law of persons system.   Every time I can stand to sit in front of the "boob tube" and watch something, I always end up ticking off my wife, sons, or other family member, because as soon as I witness some blatant 14th Amendment drivel I immediately start griping and complaining what that "scene" was really doing to keep people asleep in their 14th Amendment delusion.   The problem is I can't watch any T.V. or movies because they all end up exposing some aspect of the 14th Amendment fraud.  So my family rarely lets me watch movies or T.V. with them.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #3 - Jan 30th, 2010 at 10:16am
At 4:30 into the clip. 5 days after the so-called Civil War; "It (The War) has only just begun."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6DkNM3YqZw
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2010 at 11:40pm by LB Bork ››
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 3:00am
Chief wrote on Jan 30th, 2010 at 10:16am:
At 4:30 into the clip. 5 days after the so-called Civil War; "It (The War) has only just begun."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6DkNM3YqZw

Amazing how the "Quiet Wars" are discussed in The Red Amendment, huh Chief?  Smiley

And I am not a member of their secret society.

IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 6:33pm
LB Bork wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 3:00am:
Amazing how the "Quiet Wars" are discussed in The Red Amendment, huh Chief?  Smiley

And I am not a member of their secret society.

Ah yes, the ongoing Quiet Wars. Are you sure that you aren't a Grand Pooba or something?
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 9:57am
Maybe not so much a 14th amendment spotlight as an illumination of the human nature that enables it's victory is a movie called "Instinct" with Anthony Hopkins and Cuba Gooding Jr.

The three pivitol moments in the film, for me were:  1st when Hopkins explains the nature of "the takers", 2nd when Hopkins attacks and restrains Gooding in the interview room and asks him what he has lost, and 3rdly when Hopkins explains that after the gorrillas have spent a lifetime in confinement or institutionalized that even when the cage door is left wide open and unguarded, the animal will not free itself.  I feel the movie conveys on many levels, some even over my head, many truths on society, imprisonment, human nature, and how truly exceptional, courage really is.

At the end "society" is revealed to Gooding as a prison, in which he has reveled his whole life out of ignorance and now fear of something different...  Freedom

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 12:33am
The movie "idiocracy", go buy it or rent it and give it way to friends, it is honestly the most fun that I've had watching a movie in a good long time.  I can't even describe the amount of smart humor contained within this, not so block buster, movie.  Everyone tells me that they would be laughing if it wasn't such a true snapshot of what's to come.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Mic Helms
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
  I never knowingly
    agreed to tyranny!
Widefield, Colorado

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 2:06pm
@Rich -- "You like movies too? We should hang out sometime."

The new Sherlock Holmes film has some insight into things.

Seeing everything from my perspective.

The chief enemies of republican freedom are mental sloth, conformity, bigotry, superstition, credulity, monopoly in the market of ideas, and utter benighted ignorance. -- Justice Black in Adderley v. State of Florida (1967)
michelmsjr
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 12:52am
Gladiator ~ Deals with the Empire and Republic issues. Also, bread and circuses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvTT29cavKo

IP Logged
Lodi
Ex Member
Reply #10 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 10:29pm
LB Bork wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 at 12:52am:
Gladiator ~ Deals with the Empire and Republic issues. Also, bread and circuses.

YUP...it's called Culture War...and we're in the middle of it. Gladiator...gotta be a favorite!
IP Logged
Lodi
Ex Member
Reply #11 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 10:41pm
Mic Helms wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 2:06pm:

Have you seen the Book of Eli? I like Denzel Washington and the stand he takes...not only in this movie, but in others and in his life. I hope he continues! The problem with a lot of these apocolyptic movies is they always end up pre-civilazation and so dark!

Edge of Darkness was good too! We don't have cable so movies are on in the background a lot when we're working.

Lori
IP Logged
Lodi
Ex Member
Reply #12 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 10:43pm
Rich of Illinois wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 12:33am:
The movie "idiocracy", go buy it or rent it and give it way to friends, it is honestly the most fun that I've had watching a movie in a good long time.  I can't even describe the amount of smart humor contained within this, not so block buster, movie.  Everyone tells me that they would be laughing if it wasn't such a true snapshot of what's to come.

You could watch Planes Trains and Automobiles...and just enjoy a good laugh!  Smiley
IP Logged
Lodi
Ex Member
Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 10:52pm
Mic Helms wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 at 2:06pm:

I watched Tombstone the other day as well... Good old Wyatt Earp took away gun rights... I was miffed! My favorite line in the movie however was "it's not revenge he's after...it's RECKONING." and that's how I feel...It's time!
IP Logged
Shadowcaster
Ex Member
Reply #14 - May 10th, 2010 at 1:09pm
I have read through the post and didn't see any mention of Star Wars.

Yes, it is the most successful sci-fi film(s) to hit the market, but if you pay close attention to "the Clone Wars" it is almost frightening to see how it resembles the 14th Amendment.  How "democracy" takes over what was once a "republic" and the war just begins. Then in "the Revenge of the Sith" the deception is unveiled, but it is too late. The Federation controls almost everything but the scale is larger than merely global. Those in opposition are labeled "rebels" and pursued. I think the following part can be appreciated by all here:

"Unlearn what you have learned":

"What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists,
and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?"

Though I feel the words "democracy" and "Republic" should be switched:

The notion of "peace":

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...