The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Seperation of Church and State (Read 19102 times)
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Re: Seperation of Church and State
Reply #15 - Mar 5th, 2010 at 11:34pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Hey George, what were your ideas on booth content if you had gotten approval from "the man"? (Visuals and such)

I can't imagine a wall of "the law of persons" drawing more people that L.B.'s naked libertarian dancers. 

That's the big question I can't sort out... Where do we start with helping others find the truth?  I'm with Larry's individual approach and precept by precept as they can digest it, approach  Pre-schooling before the government gets a hold of the kids is probably the easiest and fastest route to changing the future.  After all, it has worked flawlessly for the communists.

The big challenge is with programmed adults.  I personally think that we should implement another of their tactics, in changing the way we speak.  We could start calling incorporated businesses, persons.  I'm going to the grocery person. I'm attending church at the Catholic person.  I met a man named Fred.  For my whole years worth of labor I received an income of 25 thousand privately owned debt instruments, with all attached liabilities!  (not really the increase one hopes for slaving away all year)  The mafia wants their protection payment by April 15th.

On separation of church and state, it was kind of the necessary evil at the time, people lived existed and functioned only within their religious communities, and these guys didn't mix.  Every group knew that the any outsiders were non-believing heathens. It wasn't like the Quakers opened bars in the puritan communities. Separation was the rule of the day and if the federal government were to have a chance it had to be a secular organization.  "The 5000 year leap" is a great book on this era and really paints a dismal founding picture, worth reading. 

What about separation of church and forum, is that bad or necessary for survival?  Same choices different century.  "The Church" was the control before government killed it and assumed the seat.  Oops i meant licensed it.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Chief
Sophomore

PAC Groups
SN Society
It's Not My Government!

Reply #16 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 8:23am
The pilgrims came to America to escape the religious intolerance in the countries of Europe. Every country forced the king's religious beliefs on every subject. The catholic church was/is a great leader in this practice. Men can read, think, reason and understand. Control the information and control the people. Bibles were printed in numbers so the commoners could now read for themselves what is being said. Obviously this differed from what they were being told.

The colonies of America were formed by Christians. This is a thorn in the side of many modern patriots who buy into all of the "can't we all just get along", melting pot, brainwashing tactics of the adversary.

Funny thing about a 501(c)(3) "organization"; Who is exempt: A church.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #17 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 11:07am
Rich of Illinois wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 at 11:34pm:
I can't imagine a wall of "the law of persons" drawing more people that L.B.'s naked libertarian dancers. 

Where did this come from  Smiley

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #18 - Mar 6th, 2010 at 1:23pm
L.B.'s naked libertarian dancers. 

Watch out now.Smiley
IP Logged
Rich of Illinois
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff

Reply #19 - Mar 7th, 2010 at 1:08pm
When I read something, the odd references stick in my head, and in L.B.s first post, his example of linear thinking involved pointing out that the libertarian party or the participants of this party were an example of linear thinking.  It was odd as any political group who bases their dogma on a written document could have been used.  Whats the maxim?  inclusion of a specific thing equals exclusion of all others.

Then as an example he used running around with out clothing as an illumination of the unwanted or "not common behavior" resulting in such a society lacking affinity in social norms.

I just put the two together for humor as they were stuck in my head.  Red amendment booth by George, staffed by L.B., with his ideas for drawing a crowd... naked libertarian dancers. 

I'd stop by and buy a book.

This thread, by the way, really bothered me.  I've just seen to many times the wheels come off any organization for the silliest reasons usually involving a harmless religious conversation.  Take any restaurant as an example.  Everyone frequents the establishment for the same thing, to take a break from their own kitchen and sit down and enjoy a meal.  Everyone in the restaurant has spiritual beliefs, some may even open the little bible by the napkin dispenser while they are waiting for dinner.  They might even have an intimate conversation, with the members of their own family, as they, from years of living with the man, immediately comprehend the 90% nonverbal communication of the family member, in addition to the verbal discussion.  All is fine and dinner comes, it's good, paid, tipped, and everybody goes home to continue the conversation or not.  The restaurant continues to function as it was meant to.

Now let someone get up on top of the table and start preaching out of that little new testament by the napkin holder, and it all starts going sideways.  The restaurant will eventually go out of business, because the word of such allowed behavior will spread, and customers will not return.  Now the owner's business, passions, investment and worker's jobs are lost because one person thought that they knew what was right and took the quiet opportunity to, basically, tell everyone else that they are wrong on their beliefs.  Even if those aren't the exact words, that is the message that will be heard.

It's not about who's right, it's about the venue.  Beliefs are such a founding percentage of identity.  One would have better luck convincing someone else that their mother was a whore, than arguing them out of their belief structure.

Everyone has their own beliefs, and EVERYONE thinks that their beliefs are right.  I'm not a "can't we all just get along" guy either, but arguing facts with the facts only quantified relative to personal faith is pointless.  I came here for the spaghetti.  L.B. knows how to make spaghetti, everyone else is just pushing Chef Boyardee.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be."

Thomas Jefferson
hilo4noff
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Reply #20 - Mar 24th, 2010 at 5:05pm
Admittedly, I have more concern for how the professed followers of Christ will respond than I do for the works of darkness by evil men.

https://hiskingdomportal.wordpress.com/

IP Logged
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

Reply #21 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 5:16am
Wonderful piece, Larry. I've sent it on to my email list.

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...