The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Get Started with PAC (Read 2941 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

Get Started with PAC
Nov 26th, 2008 at 6:52pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Getting Started on Foundational Remedy

Thank you for your interest in Not My Government, a PAC web portal site.

Many understand that things are not quite right in the United States of America. This is due to the governmental system being stealthily changed over the past 140 years. The Coalition (PAC) is interested in peaceful restoration of the lawful governmental system. This can only be done with people understanding the law.

To assist you in understanding the problem, The Red Amendment provides an explanation on why things are the way they are. The book encompasses in law material and provides an answer for personal freedom and also the necessary foundational education for state sovereignty (see testimonial below).

You are requested to please get people in your area interested so that we can get this job done. In line with this, we are currently working on establishing grassroots groups in various locations around the Union. These groups, PAC Portal Groups, will be centered on information that is covered in ‘The Red Amendment’.

If you want to be on the updates list for PAC Portal Groups, go to this link to register : www.pacgroups.us/elist

Again, thank you for your interest and we would like to see you aboard.

Best regards, The Coalition

The Red Amendment

The Red Amendment is the "owner's manual" for the Republic's principles.
To get your copy of The Red Amendment, visit the link below :

...     www.redamendment.net

Testimonial from a Reader
    After careful review and consideration of "The Red Amendment" it is my privilege and pleasure to endorse and offer high praise to this most exceptional scholarly work. If I were pressed to define the book in a few words it would be as "a treatise on the subject matter of regaining your God given rights and in the shortest amount of space". Mr. Bork's dissertation expertly assists the Freedom Lover from Alpha to Omega without any of the pain or guess work usually associated with the classical mistakes made in the freedom movement (claiming the political status of "sovereign" while strapped with the balls & chains of the 14th Amendment).

The Red Amendment is not to be mistaken as a linear or singular dissertation for tax tyranny avoidance. This book is powerful, timeless and provides essential hidden knowledge that when employed will liberate the masses. If you are not inclined to live as a Slave on his knee and shackled with "relative privileges", ruled in a ruthless fashion by a Nation of Men (The Legislator)... Read this book. If you are inclined to possess the Natural Rights and the very essence of freedom enjoyed by our self-governing Founding Fathers... Read this book!

I began the study of Constitutional Law in 1994 and can state without reservation, there no better source than The Red Amendment for comprehensive study on this most important subject matter. 

Respectfully Submitted,

Michael Davis, Illinois

Other Testimonials

‹‹Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2011 at 3:55pm by LB Bork ››

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...