The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Emergency Person (Read 3341 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Emergency Person
Aug 31st, 2011 at 8:09am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Well ain't that just nice. Let's just screw you at the state level.

I smell dictatorship! Or better yet, Agenda 21 full blown.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Emergency Person
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 9:00am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Communism is dead? LOL... It is just in its final stages.

NATIONAL EMERGENCY.
    A state of national crisis; a situation demanding immediate and extraordinary national or federal action. Congress has made little or no distinction between a “state of national emergency” and a “state of war”.
    Black's Law Dictionary

Senate Report, 93rd Congress November 19, 1973:
    “A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged by laws brought into force by states of national emergency. . . from, at least, the Civil War in important ways shaped the present phenomenon of a permanent state of national emergency.”

Title 8 USC § 1101(a)(37).Definitions. The existence of a single political party, organized on a dictatorial basis, with so close an identity between such party and its policies and the governmental policies of the country in which it exists, that the party and the government constitute an indistinguishable unit.

Title 8 USC § 1101(a)(40). Definitions. The term “world communism” means a revolutionary movement, the purpose of which is to establish eventually a Communist totalitarian dictatorship in any or all the countries of the world through the medium of an internationally coordinated Communist political movement.
It is called the 14th Amendment, you idiots.

Read the Red?

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...