The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Rich Blackstock showed up again
Thread
Print this Topic
Rich Blackstock showed up again (Read 4785 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Rich Blackstock showed up again
Aug 11th, 2011 at 2:57pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
In the continuing saga of people who are out to destroy the truth and make money, it appears that a blast from PAC past has showed up again: Richard Blackstock. It appears that he may be teaming up with Kurt Kallenbach to defame the people of the Coalition. Time will tell... Oh, by the way, the CC to Kallenbach bounced as he must have blocked me as he did the Frickster. Childishness abounds from Mr. "Walk the Talk". Maybe someone can email him the link here.

Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:03 PM
To: 'Mike Frick'
Cc: 'walkthetalk.us@gmail.com'
Subject: FW: your next video?

Mike,

Ah yes… Blackstock… The patriot profiteer. I note that Blackstock failed to mention some of the finer details of what really happened to him in regard, not to mention what transpired between he and I. Remember the maxim of law, a deceiver deals in generals. Anyway, Blackstock was in deep for defrauding the United States for income tax (and was also peddling bogus tax schemes for profit). Like I have advised you, I advised Blackstock that people should have a “clean slate” before they do the process (e.g., see the premise of Title 26 USC Section 877, expatriation to avoid tax [this does not apply in our case, but is a rule of thumb to follow in regard to matters at hand]). There are no guarantees in regard to people who do not have a “clean slate”. Further, I tell people the process is on 10 percent of the battle; the other 90 percent is to know and understand the law that pertains to it. I would add that, I was not privy to how bad Blackstock’s situation really was until after the fact. Since his incident, I am cautious as to people wanting to do the process just so they can get out of paying income tax. That is not a key issue as what the status correction is all about. There are much deeper issues than that, like the genocide the Unites States is causing by what it has done. It appears that Blackstock is still at it showing an interest in not paying income tax, i.e., the interest in trusts (to hide assets, perhaps). These things will not fix things for America.

As for what the United States told Blackstock as per ‘terminating US citizenship status in a foreign country’, this is something they use to test people to see if they know what they are executing. Of course, Blackstock did not. Law is very precise; it is a chess game to the adversary. As the movement has seen a plethora of people attempting to avoid the income tax using different methods, they will exercise such tests. From his own words below, Blackstock has been conned into giving up his lawful nationality as he is now taking “the advice” of the United States (like IT (they) can be trusted. LOL) and terminating his American citizenship altogether. Do you really think that an entity that is as evil as the United States would not cover-up the fact of what it has done? That is, not lie to people and throw them off-track. The sad part is, I have written about this particular congame the United States plays in detail; nonetheless, people like Blackstock fall for such things as they unlearned and give-up easy.

Now, you are probably asking yourself why I did not assist Blackstock in his case and/or provide an explanation as to the United States throwing him off track. Well, Blackstock breached his contract with me. Midway through the process he was going out and doing seminars that encompassed PAC material for profit. I dropped him accordingly. Attached is the Cease and Desist Blackstock was served with. As one could see by his own testimony (below), he could not even defend the paperwork he executed. If he was not so greedy, I would have been there to assist him to properly present the argument. There is a statute that kills the United States falsehood claim as to what they told Blackstock about having to be in a foreign country to terminate US nationality. Moreover, to combat his particular dilemma an action would have had to been brought to the Supreme Court as the administrative courts (like Blackstock admitted he was in below) pretty much do what they want in regard to ignoring constitutional questions. Those issues nonetheless, Blackstock had major tax issues which would have been almost impossible to overcome without years of court battles.

Geoff in Florida and I still laugh (or cry, depending how you look at it) about this guy even today. That is, in regard to people who are know-it-all teachers, for profit or otherwise. Now, can you imagine why I was horrified when Blackstock went out to “teach” people… Or others who think they know law, such as Kallenbach?

Are you seeing the need for unity here?
Are you now understanding why I am taking such a hard stance against loose cannons?

This is just part and parcel of how people in this movement think they know everything.

Not only that but take information and go out and “teach” it with some people attempting to profit off it.

Only an idiot would think what we are up against is an easy thing to overcome. This is just one incident that shows the stupidity of people. There is little or no honor in this movement from so-called patriots… I am thinking Kurt Kallenbach will “spin” this Blackstock incident the way he sees fit to defame me; as he has no honor like most of the people (patriots) as noted. Does not matter, the truth will always rise to the top leaving the ones who skew matters looking like the liars they are.

Like I have said, be divided and be conquered.

Let me know what our “friend” is up to… I will advance the exposure campaign on him if he decides to act irresponsibly.

Regards, LB Bork

p.s. By the way, I have no idea what “300 dollars I owe him”. I never received a bill for any such thing. The fact of the matter is, he has my property, and there are other issues in regard to money that I got relived of by him and his wife in regard to TRAs that his wife had collected for at the Nebraska ordeal last year. That is whole other story. 

c.c. Kurt Kallenbach

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:48 AM
To: LB Bork
Subject: FW: your next video?

FYI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:24 AM
To: thefricksters
Subject: Fwd: your next video?

Mike,

Maybe you too can be lucky and go to prison like others who have used Bork's so-called "process" have. 

K

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:53 AM
Subject: your next video?
To: Kurt Kallenbach <iamthepeople.us@gmail.com>

Good Morning, Kurt!

Wanted to check with you and see if you have produced your next video that you referred to in Season for Treason: talking about trusts? Especially interested in foreign situs trusts. I have heard that your given Christian name is a foreign situs trust--which is why the purported govt never wants to use that name for anything.

As background, let me explain about Me: I, back in 2005, got in touch with LB Bork and he prepared docs for Me to submit to allegedly take care of getting out of the system. I did everything exactly per his instructions and they absolutely ignored Me AND indicted Me for an alleged federal income tax "crime." I spent the next 3 1/2 years in federal prison camp and during that time tried to use My purported status as an Oklahoma national (as per Bork docs) to remedy the incarceration to no effect. In fact, I got a letter from the State Dept saying that no one can expatriate while in the "US".  I also wrote and obtained a copy of the civil commission for the alleged federal judge in My case and found out that the Seal used to authenticate his appointment by alleged President Clinton was the Seal for the Justice Department--not the required Seal of the United States of America! So in essence, the purported judge was nothing more than a Justice Dept employee with a black robe on!

Since then I have discovered the missing key: docs for expatriation must be sent to the US SOS via the US ambassador in a foreign country. The SOS must  be dealt with under INTERNATIONAL LAW not "domestic" (within) the United States. So I am in the process of doing just that. Later….Rich

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Rich Blackstock showed up again
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2011 at 7:34am
    "Since then I have discovered the missing key: docs for expatriation must be sent to the US SOS via the US ambassador in a foreign country. The SOS must  be dealt with under INTERNATIONAL LAW not "domestic" (within) the United States. So I am in the process of doing just that. Later….Rich"

Go ahead and become stateless. Smiley
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Rich Blackstock showed up again
Reply #2 - Aug 12th, 2011 at 11:30am
Sometimes I think that people who have been in the pokey all turn agent for the other side. But that is just me.

Round and round the confusion goes, where it stops nobody knows.

Injunction Order on his tax schemes...

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...