The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
UN reveals its master plan (Read 3412 times)
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

UN reveals its master plan
Jul 14th, 2011 at 9:38am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
What’s amazing about this stuff – and believe me, there’s plenty more where this came from – is the unblushing shamelessness with which it advocates this economic insanity. Here is the world’s most powerful intergovernmental institution essentially arguing for the destruction of the global economy, enforced rationing, Marxist wealth redistribution, greater regulation, the erosion of property rights and global governance by a new world order of technocrats and bureacrats. And being so upfront about it they actually issue press releases, telling us what they’re planning to do and encouraging us to write about it.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100095817/un-reveals-its-maste...

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/wess/index.shtml
IP Logged
Baroni Parson
Ex Member
Re: UN reveals its master plan
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 3:29pm
Interesting read. I agree with the journalist on the positive impact the complete destruction of the UN would bring to humanity.  The problem of government just has so many ominous layers.
IP Logged
Federal Farmer
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
proud Iowa national

Re: UN reveals its master plan
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2011 at 9:17am
YHWH told us that if we were going to set a king (Congress, president, etc.) over us one of the things the king was not supposed to be able to do was have the power to enter into treaties.  A treaty is a contract that binds the people.  YHWH told us not to give that power to anyone.....but the federal constitution violates that law of YHWH and gives treaty signing power to the president and ratification power to the Senate.

See Deuteronomy 17:14-20.  Verse 17 is specific to this matter, "Neither shall he (the king) multiply wives unto himself that his heart turn not away..."  When kings signed, agreed and entered into treaties with foreign powers the exchange usually meant the transfer and marriage of the king's daughter to the other king, and visa versa, to make the treaty/ agreement binding and sealed.  This is what this Biblical verse is talking about.  It is not talking about a king remaining monogamous or banning polygamy.

Of course the United States has entered into many treaties, U.N. and otherwise, and was a signer of the U.N. charter, so the president and Congress have many, many wives and have turned away, but they weren't really ever following YHWH's Way from the beginning.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12

"The works of His hands are verity and judgment; all His commandments are sure.
They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness."  Psalm 111:7,8

"The weed of democracy must be pulled up by it's 14th Amendment root."  F.F., Iowa national
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...