The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyThe Conspiracy Corner › Ed King and his www.masonicinfo.com
Thread
Print this Topic
Ed King and his www.masonicinfo.com (Read 2567 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Ed King and his www.masonicinfo.com
May 15th, 2011 at 12:38pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
First off, who is this Edward King the defender of Free Masonry? You know, the "Free and Accepted" people.

Look at how he "attempts" to debunk a quote from Master Mason, Albert Pike, on the Three World Wars: There were two "World Wars" already. Who termed them "World Wars". Pike did. That is specific language used before WWI and WWII even happened. Get my drift? There was a blueprint laid and such language was set YEARS in advance. Yes, yes... Ed gives a gallant attempt to debunk any "conspiracy" on his presentment by noting countries around the world getting in wars prior to such time, but his attempt is truly an EPIC fail. I might add, these wars were predicted just after the plan to "Reconstruct the Constitution" was done via the 14th Amendment after the "Civil War".

Albert Pike was a 33rd Degree Mason, and knew the plan. I wonder what degree Ed is on the Masonic Totum Pole.

I do not accept these people. They live amongst us and keep secrets in their secret club. It is asked, who can trust that?

Nice try, Ed... I ain't buying much of what you dish out on your website.

Accordingly, I might add his disclaimer says:
    This site and its contents are © (copyright) 1998-2011 by Edward L. King (Ed King).
    All rights reserved. All comments and opinions are mine personally.
Ed King is a distractor for Masonry, or just an idiot. Those are my comments and opinions.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...