The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumRepublic vs. DemocracyNothing Happens by Accident › The Constitution ~ Ralph Boryszewski
Thread
Print this Topic
The Constitution ~ Ralph Boryszewski (Read 2959 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

The Constitution ~ Ralph Boryszewski
May 13th, 2011 at 12:20pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The Constitution That Never Was, by Ralph Boryszewski

This book is making the Bill of Rights out to be something special, where I have always thought (due to research) such was VERY LIMITED in its scope. For example, in line with the general "International Commerce" nature of the Constitution, the 7th Amendment was to allow a common law jury to rule of cases that were of Maritime. Most people in the movement have made it out to protect one's right to a common law jury (see Patriot Myths paper).

Not reading the book, be careful. People who ignore the 14th Amendment are misleading people. Again, in reference thereof, the Bill of Rights (so-called) was extremely limited in its scope. Most people are looking at the "First Ten Articles in Amendment" through 14th Amendment Rose Colored Glasses....
    "Ralph points out that the Constitution is an agreement among the states; the Bill of Rights is a statement OF THE PEOPLE, setting ground rules for behavior of the federal government AND the states which formed it. It is his assertion that the Bill of Rights is separate and complete within itself, NOT A PART OF the Constitution at all. He asserts that the Constitution is inferior to the Bill of Rights, and if you examine closely our present situation, it would certainly appear from their actions that the oaths taken by our elected officials and judges and *law enforcement officers* to uphold and defend the Constitution certainly excludes the provisions and limitations upon government set forth in the Bill of Rights."

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ralphb1/review.htm
‹‹Last Edit: May 14th, 2011 at 3:02pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Ralph Boryszewski
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2011 at 12:15pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The book DOES address the 14th Amendment, I have found out. So is probably worth a look at. As always, as a general rule, people have to be careful with with case law is stating due to the duality of the 14th Amendment system.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...