The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Just Evil- One Heaven www.one-heaven.org
Thread
Print this Topic
Just Evil- One Heaven www.one-heaven.org (Read 6226 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Just Evil- One Heaven www.one-heaven.org
Mar 12th, 2011 at 10:11pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
What can be said about this obvious evil, put together by what appears to be the Jesuits....

In order for the wars to end on earth an agreement to end the war in heaven must be made and we must be a party to the agreement or be locked out of heaven.  Stating "THE HIGHEST CONTRACTING PARTIES, In recognition and respect to the Divine Remedy offered by the Divine Creator and demonstrated through the Covenant of the Supreme Patron to End the War in Heaven thereby establishing conditions by which War on Earth may also be Ended and in the recognition of the End of Hell, the Uniting of all Spirits with one another Agree to this Covenant of Lucifer.

Hear you all, who claim knowledge, all you who prostrate yourself in the worship of chaos.   
    Hear you all who fear and curse my name, who think of me in images of nightmares and ignorance.   
    Hear you all men, women and higher order spirits, for on this day, this hour I come of my own free will in honor of a treaty in blood, by blood, by eternal souls.   
    I am Lucifer, the one and only; and   

I am the spirit known in life as Íńigo Ońaz López de Loyola also known as Ignatius de Loyola,
    to whom my Jesuit army swears its ultimate allegiance....

[ That is no longer on the site for the oath they make you take... Wonder why? ]
Well, you get the idea.

As we understand, the New World Order is going for one "religion". Such religion is anything but what the Creator wanted for us, which was taught by who most know to be Jesus the Christ. One of the things these One-Heaven people tell us is that they are of mind to stop all wars and bring peace to the world. Easy to do when you are the ones that are creating all the wars, yes? That is, through other religions via divide and conquer methods.

So what we have here is one of the many "actions" by the Jesuits to bring the one world antiChrist religion.

Be sure to let us know how life in eternal damnation and torment works out for you  Smiley
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2011 at 8:13pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Just Evil- One Heaven www.one-heaven.org
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:31am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
RJ Hender goes from Tim Turner to evil one-heaven.org.

You may want to listen to this con-job by someone by the name of Frank O'Collins...

Still think it is interesting that one-heaven using "United States" in their lingo.
It says to me that this group is a direct disinformation attack by the Jesuits on America.

Does the insanity ever end?

Hope Robert A Hender Jr. does not give his allegiance to Lucifer... After all, he gave it to Tim Turner. 

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...