The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
666 ~ The Mark (Read 2647 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

666 ~ The Mark
Mar 2nd, 2011 at 12:02pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Is "The Mark" a conspiracy?

666, in numerology, illustrates the WORKS OF MAN.

Now, THE MARK OF THE BEAST is not a physical mark (hand and head reference), but what is done by ones actions (hands, via works) and thoughts (head, via beliefs). People take the teachings of the Bible (in parables) literally, Most all people in America have the Biblical reference that is referred to as the "Mark". This due to that fact that such people are by no means following the works of Christ; but rather are following the works of man.

Got it!?!

Now, here are the people accepting the mark of the beast in full glory, as United States citizens :

TITLE 42 USC § 666.
    Requirement of statutorily prescribed procedures to improve effectiveness of child support enforcement.

(a) Types of procedures required. In order to satisfy section 654 (20)(A) of this title, each State must have in effect laws requiring the use of the following procedures, consistent with this section and with regulations of the Secretary, to increase the effectiveness of the program which the State administers under this part:
Look at the subsection where they have snuck this in...
    (13) Recording of social security numbers in certain family matters — Procedures requiring that the social security number of — (A) any applicant for a professional license, driver’s license, occupational license, recreational license, or marriage license be recorded on the application; (B) any individual who is subject to a divorce decree, support order, or paternity determination or acknowledgment be placed in the records relating to the matter; and (C) any individual who has died be placed in the records relating to the death and be recorded on the death certificate. For purposes of subparagraph (A), if a State allows the use of a number other than the social security number to be used on the face of the document while the social security number is kept on file at the agency, the State shall so advise any applicants.

Got God? Bet you don't

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

The Mark ~ His Holy Church
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2011 at 3:01pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The Charagma (The badge of servitude yesterday) vs. The Card (The badge of servitude today)

“Let their table become a snare before them: and [that which should have been] for [their] welfare, [let it become] a trap.”

More from Gregory Williams here...

Mark of the Beast

This is a detail study of what the Mark of the Beast is and what the Mark of God is.
Has the Church lost it way and taken the people with it?

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...