The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Jerry Kirk of Arkansas (Read 8398 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Jerry Kirk of Arkansas
Jan 29th, 2011 at 1:42pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Just a note to all, Jerry Kirk of the Freedom Law School of Texas is out to discredit my work, for whatever reason. I think the problem stems from me criticizing the work that he professes on many fronts.

One is his ridiculous positions is on what needs to be on an envelope for address, which is as follows:

• Jerry F. Kirk, Sui Juris
    Calf Creek Township
    Section 19, Township 14N., Range 17W.
    Searcy County, Arkansas
    Non-Resident, Non-Domestic Delivery
    c/o HC 75, Box 267
    Witt Springs, Arkansas Republic
    United States Of America
In a word, OVERKILL.

Non Domestic after the city and state (spelled out) is what statute law sees. The rest is patriot blather.
Especially the Sui Juris thing, which is just saying one is of age and competent. This is presumed in law anyway. 

All this does is confuse the poor Postal workers and make their job harder (which causes postal rates to go up, LOL).
Jerry thinks the address thing is some kind of status correction, from what I got out of one of my talks with him.

Like I have stated before, want to get confused by a smorgasbord full of this and that, visit the no community professed here Freedom Law School where self-centered individual (private law term) rights are discussed.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Jerry Kirk of Arkansas
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2011 at 12:23pm
Found Jerry Kirk status document filed with UCC and case law, two no, no's...

Jerry Kirk, defined (from Island Makers Project Lexicon):

42. Repeater. Someone who parrots information he has heard. In general, most repeater types fail to use scrutiny which includes failing to research or verify the things that they repeat, that in turn causes misinformation to plague "the movement". See Patriotard

43. Self-Importance. This encompasses the nature of someone who thinks he can provide the answers, by fee or no fee, solely without working with others. Such persons generally do not have their own research or information and sometimes plagiarize others. This causes information to be duplicated and slows down the education process of people due to them having to review more material and having to decipher it from being right or wrong. Accordingly, these types cause a divide and conquer effect that works to the advantage of the adversary. See Useful Idiot
‹‹Last Edit: May 7th, 2011 at 1:05pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Jerry Kirk of Arkansas
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2011 at 1:12pm
NOTE: Today is May 7th, 2011.

Jerry Kirk put Phil Pozderac on the spot AGAIN on Phil's Show by asking him a question that he did not know. A real sign of a self-important Ahole. A mentor or teacher should never do this to anyone, as many men know many things, and no one knows everything. A maxim I understand and live by, especially in the world of law. This due to the fact that there is generally no absolute answer to questions as such questions can be broad in their scope.

Jerry is the poster child of a DISTRACTOR:
    11. Distractor. A person that demands the attention of others but fails to work with them on a large scale.
    Such persons cause people to be divided and thereby create a lack of unity.
    See Divide & Conquer, Self-Importance, Unity, and Useful Idiot
From Island Makers Project Lexicon
‹‹Last Edit: May 9th, 2011 at 9:21pm by LB Bork ››

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...