The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Tom Woods (Read 2023 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Tom Woods
Jan 25th, 2011 at 10:50am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I heard Tom Woods (www.tomwoods.com) speaking to a group on the 14th Amendment, and he said that Section 2 of the 14th Amendment was not used anymore. Of course you and I know that is crazy. Actually, I had written the paper Historical Error due to him spreading wrong information to people. Thomas E. Woods, Jr., states that he is the New York Times bestselling author of ten books. A senior fellow of the Ludwig von Mises Institute, Woods holds a bachelor's degree in history from Harvard and his master's, M.Phil., and Ph.D. from Columbia University.

All that knowledge and he makes a mistake such as the aforementioned? Now he is on the circuit telling people that the states can nullify the Constitution. Really? Seems he cannot read and lacks understanding. What makes him think that he could have the answers in regard to states' rights under the 10th Amendment? What I see is a plerthora of cases being filed that will ultimately set the foundation for states not having rights, due to the 14th.

Perhaps his latest actions are to leave the Union broken and vulnerable to attack.
Perhaps he is part of the "Reconstruction" team for the New World Order.

It does not sound right. Any thoughts on this?

Historical Error : http://www.pacinlaw.us/error

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...