The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › Court Watch ~ Lawless America
Thread
Print this Topic
Court Watch ~ Lawless America (Read 3783 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Court Watch ~ Lawless America
Jan 20th, 2011 at 9:50am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 

Great site that keeps an eye on the Courts...

We live in Lawless America.

You're saying to yourself, this is stupid.  We have lots of laws.  Yes, we do...but we live in Lawless America.

When it comes to civil litigation in a federal court, my experience is that there are no laws.  Sure, there are statutes enacted by Congress.  There are state laws, too.  But the judges routinely ignore the laws to do whatever they want.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Re: Court Watch ~ Lawless America
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2011 at 5:10pm
I find this to be...Not a great site!

I find it to be a soap opera that many others have told the same story down through the ages.
Corruption in the (Peoples courts), is nothing new.

If you read his story [ http://www.lawlessamerica.com/index.php/my-story ] you will see he has come to the end and has nowhere else to turn, except to publish a book and hope to recoup some of his loses.  He will die an old worn out old man, scratching his head, wondering why this has happened to him.  Here is his diluted solutions to America's problem [ http://www.lawlessamerica.com/index.php/news/blog-of-william-m-windsor/123-some-... ].

How in the world does he think he can get that implemented? 

Correct your Nationality Windsor, and only enter into contracts that can be determined before an Article III court.

Correct me if I am wrong on this.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Court Watch ~ Lawless America
Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2011 at 5:35pm
There is no doubt corruption... But the real problem is that people do not know the law.
I have talked with several people that have studied under Jurisdictionary and have seen some positive results.
These issues will not improve until people stop listening to Patriotards and forming groups that are unified.
The People's Awareness Coalition and its PAC Alliance Program will assist it curing these problems.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...