The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Divide and Conquer Concerns (Read 5928 times)
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Divide and Conquer Concerns
Jan 16th, 2011 at 9:33am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Taken off the discussion on Divide and Conquer Aspects

I have read through all the names and post on this thread, was looking really for a specific name and surprised it was not part of the list.  Michael Badnarik, he was the Libertarian party Presidential candidate and gives a lecture on the Constitution, I found him very entertaining as I have watched his class.  With my new eyes I can see how his trying to work from inside the system is wrong, but my question is in his teachings of the Constitution are they correct?  The reason I ask was considering using him as a jumping point if you will to bring people to the PAC site, because lets face it people until we get the fire lit as it where they are just not going to wake up.  I am also now aware of the thief who wrote (the Republic, a house that know one lives in) was also using his history information most likely taken from the red amendment not sure since I have not received my copy, again just to get people worked up as it where to get them interested in PAC and the truth.  I produce a radio show on BTR that’s blog talk radio for a show called radiojihad that has now become a network, and often invited as a guest on many other shows do to my speaking out about the information I have found in articles like the for mentioned ones. I have a lot of influence if you will and DO NOT want to give out the wrong information, one it would hurt my creditability and two it will not help anyone.

LB if you would look over my web blog I would greatly appreciate any input you have so I can remove false information located there, as well providing me information I can share on the radio programs?  My audience if you will are fired up but usually for the wrong reasons and this I want to correct and get them working in the right direction, thanks again for allowing me to be apart of this great project, I’m on air in one form or another seven days a week, so that’s a lot of information I deliver weekly and again it does no one any good to deliver false information.

Looking forward to hear from you, God Bless you all and your families.   
Visit the Website
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Divide and Conquer Concerns
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 10:30am
Michael Badnarik will be on the Island Makers list soon. The reason being is he seems okay with the 14th Amendment.

I will take a look at your site to see if there are any glaring errors...

• The NRA is an Island Maker group. They make sure that Americans 14th Amendment gun privileges are honored. What about the constitutionally protected rights to gun ownership?

Ocala Sportsman's Association... I think I was there some time ago. Nice outdoor range.

Other than that, do not see all that much on the site that is "harmful".
PAC is centered on having people understand the unlawfulness of the political and legal system under the 14th Amendment. We need to have people abstain from it by becoming State Nationals and working together to perfect all jurisdictions to allow us our constitutional rights and due process, not the 14th Amendment privileges.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
DrMeola.Florida
Sophomore

It's Not My Government!
Central Florida

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:07pm
Thank you so much for looking over the site, and I am glad you enjoyed your experience at the range we have made many improvements over the years as well.  As for the NRA I never thought of it that way and you make a great point, as for myself I’m no longer a member of the NRA but I do appreciate what they are doing even if its not supporting the constitutionality side, for I feel without them we would not have any access to weapons used for sport, hunting or personal protection.  For what good would it do if I had full freedom to protect and arm myself if there were no guns to purchase in order to do so?  Just a thought.  I am glad that you found nothing harmful that is very important to me, I want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem, and I’m looking forward to this journey and becoming a State National.
     Mike’s number is on his site and he personally answers that phone, with his new book and class I get the impression he is not ok with the 14th but will not speak for someone else, you might want to give him a call I have spoken to him and he is very easy to talk to and if anyone can help him get on the right path would be you.  Just a thought if we can get him on board I think he would be a great asset. Thank you for your time I do appreciate you and your wisdom.

Visit the Website
IP Logged
SoCalPatriot
Freshman

It's Not My Government!
CA

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2011 at 5:06pm
So LB did you ever call Michael Badnarik?  He is very approachable.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2011 at 10:24am
SoCalPatriot wrote on Nov 17th, 2011 at 5:06pm:
So LB did you ever call Michael Badnarik?  He is very approachable.

I had been on his show a couple of times... There is more behind the issues with MB but I will not go into them in this post at this time. He is just another person that allows the 14th to exist by not protesting it.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...