The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Looking back at 2010 (Read 5312 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Looking back at 2010
Jan 1st, 2011 at 10:54am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Looking forward to a more sensible 2011.

Where to start? One should note an important thing that Thomas Jefferson said is that people get the government they deserve. Well, this is really not needed to be expanded on all that much, or does it? I will say that while I am working on this message I suspect that most Americans are watching guys toss balls around on television. Somewhat a total waste of life, is it not? "Oh boy, that guy caught the ball... My life is now complete." Aside the people who take sports serious, it is truly interesting what other people will do to be accepted in participating in this American tradition, even if it is senseless based patriotism. It is pretty strange when people's teams lose... Some get bummed-out for days.

One alternative : Put a puzzle together with your children... It is much more rewarding.

This sets the stage for my next thought. Mind you, not that I am one that adores bumper stickers, but this brings to mind the most poignant one I have seen in my life; it was on the car of a young girl from New Mexico. The message on this particular sticker was simply, "Save America. Kill your Television."

Aside the multiple levels of mind control the television provides, sports induces a false patriotism. This allows the spectator to be trained to have a pro-military aggression. This concept was noted by the second page in The Red Amendment. In the past two days I have had two people bring up the military industrial complex as being a problem. In talking with Gregory Williams this afternoon he reminded me that it is nothing new under the sun :

1 Samuel 8:11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.
It is no wonder that YOUR GOVERNMENT wanted to assist Americans in getting the new digital cable system this past year. What a tool to keep people in wasting time and being programmed. But as many people say, the Bible is corrupted and the Constitution is old and confusing. Keep buying into that, you will remain in servitude. Over the years it has been noted that foreigners are the main ones who allow these things to persist. I will let you figure-out what "foreigners" relates to. By the time you finish here you may have figured out what the problem is.

In regard to the People's Awareness Coalition and this year, the latest disappointment was the Wikipedia entry discussing the "State National" principle we attempted that got removed in record time. The initiator for removal was one Arthur Rubin who is not only a censor on Wikipedia, but also likes to make sure people pay their income tax by hanging out on Quatloos. What a strange combination; makes one think there is some kind of control thing going on. Needless to say, Wikipedia is not really an open source, but is controlled. What is truly sickening is they just raised in upwards of sixteen million dollars for this controlled trivial information site where PAC gets little if any such support. Just like the television, the same people who control the media also are gladly given money to give them controlled information. It is unreal that people gladly pay to be told lies over the truth.

In further reference to people having control (which are referred to as "Maintainers"), not soon after the work in The Red Amendment was trashed by the people who work for the Federal Government that hang-out on Quatloos, I find more disinformation agents being sent out. These snitches on the site were challenged on the matter of private law by myself, of which they refused to address. Not two months later I have witnessed that there are people out in the movement spreading disinformation on the issue of private law. See how this works? It appears that people do not want to understand how this works; they keep listening to people that lie to them over going to the original source of the information. The main problem is they refuse to support the message of the Coalition which does not allow them to have their cake and eat it too. This in turn allows the true message to be kept hidden and also perverted by the Tim Turner types. This equals people getting in trouble and the system staying in place. All due to the fact people will not admit that things are the way they are due to their own greed and not taking any responsibility for what has happened. Remember, people get the government they deserve.   

This brings us to the next big disappointment of this last year, not that I have not been seeing it for the last fifteen years. There are a plethora of people that are ripping people off with information that has been lifted from here and there. Like I have stated many times, the adversary loves it when people create thousands of new websites repeating information they have taken from here and there. Ah yes, nothing like keeping people busy with sorting through nonsense due to self-important people who think they have all the answers and/or wanting to make a buck. In view of that, the latest con I have heard about is George Gordon, Mr. "Common Law" who does the law himself. In regard to me not trusting this individual for some time now,  I understand there are many lawsuits filed against him with more coming. I have seen the evidence. Not only is the subject matter of the suits brought against him appalling, but he has hired attorneys to combat them. So much for this "Christian" man attempting to free people from the bondage of government.

I suppose one of the biggest disappointments this year was the people who attempted to commandeer the Coalition away from Biblical principles. Of course the ones that attempted this are United States citizens and are of the world too much to understand the issue. I am happy to say that this is not a problem any longer as the problem was fixed. I am wondering if there are any people out there that are interested in assisting that do get it, aside the handful of people I work with now. Even talking with one of my trusted friends this last week, such person had stated that there is a problem with people wanting to share unique information that only applies to a certain case. The people think that there are boiler plates for everything; and also think that all information should be free. The fact is, people want a free ride and are not willing to do what it takes to fix the problem. A problem which boils down to being one that they themselves assisted in creating, or are letting it persist as they insist on participating by voting, taking benefits, etc. And let us not forget the sayings: Well, you cannot do anything about it... or You cannot fight city hall. One should wonder who came up with that nonsense? After all, watching sports is much more important, supposedly.

In further regard to entertainment, I went to see the latest "True Grit" this last week. This version was directed by the Coen brothers (Joel & Ethan), and produced by "Sir" Steven Spielberg. The general reviews from others are it is better than the original with John Wayne. Not getting deep into the details of the movie, I like to analyze movies due to the propaganda that can be inserted into them. The movie opened up with a written Bible verse of which appeared on the screen via text; also the main character, who was a fourteen year girl, knew more law than most lawyers I have run into. Understanding that this movie takes place in the 1800's, I find it interesting that these two things--the Bible and secular law--have been pruned from the life of the average American. Understand, the conqueror is the one that writes history, and his arrogance allows him to flaunt his victory. Just some of my observations for you to ponder.

Accordingly, the problem we face is a spiritual one. Those who fail to understand this are in for a big disappointment if they think that the system is going to be fixed from within (or that government is going to fix itself). History tells us people have always wanted a king. The quote from Samuel shows us what happens when you demand that. Most people think that this government is lawful and willfully participate in it and its system :
    e.g., my Government, my Representatives, my Social Security, my Bank Account, my Credit Card, my
    Home, my Car... my, my, my... me, me, me... mine, mine, mine... I, I, I.  Greed = Foolishness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gTwfw3-SOc

Aside the above noted Looney Tune reference, in a side note it should be known that in the episode The Three Little Bops (a parody on The Three Little Pigs) there was a cornerstone on the "brick building" that read May 1, 1776. This is the same day that Johann Adam Weishaupt created the Order of Illuminati (a Jesuit Order (Vatican)). May 1 is also World Communism day. Back in reference to the above noted examples of "my", these are all tied to "the system" in one way or another. The people being turned into Human Resources should have been a red flag, but obviously was not; it went over the heads of the masses. The mind control of entertainment aside, I have interest in looking for the hidden messages in it; although such messages fly over the heads of 99% of people out there :

Ergo, in your face flaunting by your captors.

It is time for people to understand the nature of how they are enslaved and throw-off the stealthy shackles. Here is one of my sayings: You cannot fix what was meant to be broken. The 14th Amendment totally broke which was questionable to begin with. For this to happen unity amongst many ideas have to come together under an alliance. The PAC Alliance Program is the most important thing to be accomplished in 2011. Even though people insist on being citizens and nationals of the United States, an alliance needs to be formed to weed-out the bad people: be they profiteers or disinformation agents.  People need to understand this much important issue.

The three important points for the coming year are :

1) Build Local Communities
    2) Correct Nationalities of People
    3) Watch what THEY are doing
The first point is grounded in natural law which does not depend on the law of man. The second point will give people standing to fight the private law that works against us (as it removes personal jurisdiction in most all matters). The last point, the hierarchy enslaving you (THEY) is a multiple tiered system that needs to be watched by many groups. These three points makeup the simple blueprint on fixing government via leading by abstinence and/or example.

It is recommended that you look at the content of this thread (and the others below) if you do not
like the categorization of one of the credulous, unthinking, etc., types in America :

If you do not like what has been stated herein, it is assured that you can find someone to provide you with some lies to make you feel good about yourself and also who will gladly take your money. You are reminded about the multitudes of people, such as Jack Smith to Jordan Maxwell, that preach private law that keeps people in this oppressive system.

Get more information on Hypocritical and Stupid Patriots here...

Note that taking on "State Nationality" is a baby-step in remedy as it maintains the posterity of one's country or land.
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2011 at 6:59pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

More Information to look at...
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2011 at 7:28pm
Some more pointed information that you should look at :

When one looks at the correlation between the Jesuit established Order on May 1, 1776 (also see Zionism) and the obvious plan of world communism (May 1 reference), the whole scheme is really a no-brainer. The whole plot is disclosed and the remedy is found in The Red Amendment. It has been ten years since its first release and people still fail to look at it due to being misguided by deceivers. Are you starting to see how this works now?

Simply, if you have a Social Security Number you might as well get to know your "religion" compliments of the Vatican. And really, do not confuse various "Christian" religions with the Bible, nor think that other religions are really that, i.e., see above religion. In other words, if you are part of the world system, the Zionists control you.
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2011 at 3:24pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Re: Looking back at 2010
Reply #2 - Jan 8th, 2011 at 1:37pm
Happy New Year to all. I think LB posting is a great one. After  Smiley this, here are my thoughts on this.  I like how you mention, the commandeering attempt, of your Peoples Awareness Coalition, lack of God/Spirituality, the profiteers out there of so called Patriot Groups, Wiki Article, raises awareness of biasisms with Wiki, Spielberg is one of the Queen's Knights now? I thought, I reconised the Bugs Bunny episode from when I was a child, and the one where he is singing, I'm in the Money. I like how all Daffy sees is the treasures and Bugs doesn't even pay any attention to it, at all. Also, the top three things are good, I feel it helps simplify all of our priorities, because, we have all, been so conditioned, for so long now. It helps uncreate the confusion. Community is important, the most. I am understanding that with the more I am learning or understanding how this de facto system is really working against us, there is so much to understand, because, they have built such a web of deceptions all around us. I think back, on when I first became aware of PAC, I mean really aware of it, and to where I am now in my understanding of things. I feel like I have developed a third eye, that is wide open, along with my other two eyes. It is a good article and last but no least, the mention of May 1st, being the Illumaniti and World Communism Day. Great stuff, I have shared this before on FB and will continue to share on other sites. I heard the other day, that there are over 5 million people who use FB. Every little bit helps, FB is good I think, because it helps build virtual friendships, and it helps with the sharing through "word of mouth" even with, all of our clever ways of advertising, word of mouth is what works best. A gimmick, is just a gimmick, until someone, tells someone else, about it. Then it is no longer just "word of mouth" it becomes advertising.

So I give this a big thumbs up  Smiley
And thank you, LB and PAC for all that you do and have done in helping with our education of our true law and history.
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2011 at 2:18pm by LB Bork ››

# 1145  Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. From, The Complete- Life's Little Instruction Book,
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...