The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Richard Kegley is a Conman (Read 5437 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Richard Kegley is a Conman
Dec 3rd, 2010 at 11:07am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Richard Kegley, TJ Henderson and Ed Wahler (now on RBN, Republic Broadcasting Network?), the ones who claim to have written U.S. of A. v U.S. back in 2006, which is now defunct, are all conmen. A man named Mark in Vegas, who I had talked to, was the guy who had done the research for the book, not them. They were just the front-men for the whole thing. The book U.S. of A. v U.S. depends on case law to make its "case" and wherefore is flawed. It ignores the 14th Amendment, for the most part. Most of you know my rule on this one, a red flag goes up.

Yes, the site is dead. Just another patriot flash in the pan patriot scheme.

Kegley had gotten a hold of my status documents and sold them to a woman for 4000 dollars. About ten times the amount I charge. I have the evidence aside talking with her. I do not know how he got them, but someone must have breached their contract. Of course he filtered in some UCC garbage too.

I am sick and tired of the scum in this movement. PAC has been around ten years and seems to be ignored. People use PAC information and comingle it with crap. And people do not understand why we are not getting anywhere.

‹‹Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2011 at 11:02pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Richard Kegley is a Conman
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2011 at 10:37pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Boy, the work got around. Used in an Exhibit in a court case. The defendant even went to the extent of not only using the Full Colon Miller hyphen and colon method, but also did not use upper case letters in manner of proper noun in his name. Oh boy!... That reallly severs the strawman! LOL

Yes, a little bit of this and that can make for a pot of crap.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...