The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
MSNBC are Fabricators (Read 13905 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

MSNBC are Fabricators
Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:17pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Here is some major Communist Propaganda from that Talking Head, Keith Olbermann, twisting the truth.

The poster of YouTube is a typical controller and disabled the comments, but we can comment here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9W4I_NL7rI
‹‹Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2010 at 1:30am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: MSNBC are Fabricators
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:24pm
A rebutal from another YouTuber...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUj1t4q2R3A

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 7:58pm
Separation of Church and State was a concept that was introduced by Thomas Jefferson, but that does not mean that the states were not originally grounded in Christianity. The clause in the Constitution that requires that no religious test be taken was to limit the federal government's intrusion in each of the states' religious sovereignty.

Here is part of the original state constitution for North Carolina in example:

• XXXII. That no person who shall deny the Being of God, or the Truth of the Protestant Religion, or the divine Authority either of the Old or New Testament, or shall hold religious Principles incompatible with the Freedom and Safety of the State, shall be capable of holding any Office, or Place of Trust or Profit, in the civil Department within this State.
http://www.ncrepublic.org/lib_ncconstitution.php

IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #3 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 12:14pm
Church / State does it really matter?  Both are control mechanisms.  There is no separation other than keeping the people from discovering the truth and uniting.  You can see the same political leaders kissing the Pope's ring or wearing a Yarmulke praying at the Western Wall.  I guess polytheism is alive and well.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 12:50pm
Quote:
Church / State does it really matter?  Both are control mechanisms.  There is no separation other than keeping the people from discovering the truth and uniting.  You can see the same political leaders kissing the Pope's ring or wearing a Yarmulke praying at the Western Wall.  I guess polytheism is alive and well. 

Sorry, did you look at my last post and understand the history behind it?

People need to understand the material the Brother Gregory has assembled.

IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 1:46pm
I understand that at one time North Carolina wouldn't allow a non-believer to hold office or represent their state.  They amended thier constitution so religious preferance did not exclude anyone from obtaining a position.  My personal thought is what difference does it make to include or exclude a specific religion?  The game is rigged.  If you look at the presidents of the US you will find that they are all related.  What are the odds that in a free system of elected officials, the only ones that make it to the "boss" position are family?  I read into this change as a way to throw a bone to the masses.  The illusion that the system is fair and tolerant when in fact it is quite the opposite.

There is also information regarding these presidents' bloodline going back to the English Monarchy and I think they get their authority from The Vatican.  This is why I'm a little concerned with the portrade seperation of Church and State, there doesn't seem to be any.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2010 at 10:43am
With all due respect, mechanik, you fail to know the history and are lumping in contemporary factors.

Do you know how common law operates?

IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #7 - Nov 10th, 2010 at 11:42pm

I think so and I don't agree with it.  Lets say I'm a judge and in my court for which my rule is law, I decide to punish someone because I'm in a bad mood.  I don't allow arguments, evidence, or testimony that may convince the jury to let the defendant be free. They are found guilty and now there is a president set for other courts in my area to use to punish people.  This happens every day so I guess it's fairly common. 

These rules of law that were put in history still don't work today and I believe the problem lies in this illusion of some kind of order within the texts and presidents that are only used to limit ones freedoms.  How many ways does a government need to create laws for it's property, I mean people?  While living in contemporary times it is clear to me that the wealthiest entity on the planet makes the rules for everyone else.  Isn't that the golden rule.  "He who has all of the gold makes the rules."
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Nov 11th, 2010 at 1:20am
Sorry, that is way off. You need to read more PAC material.

IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #9 - Nov 11th, 2010 at 9:40pm
Please explain because my research has led me to the idea that state powers and religious powers have always been under the same control.  What is the significance of Thomas Jefferson's actions regarding the separation of church and state?
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #10 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 1:04am
The people of Europe fled from Christian persecution to come here to America.

In light of that, do you know what a "Protestant" is?

IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #11 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 2:51pm
I am aware of this.  My family goes back to Charles Carroll of Carrolton, the 24th person to sign the Declaration of Independence.  His cousin was John Carroll who became the first Bishop for the Archdoicese of Baltimore / USA in 1789.  John worked closely with Charles in the Colonial Convention to convice Canadians to aid in the fight for independence.  This is my point.  Monarchs sent people to the colonies to create not only political positions but religious ones too.  This is done via families.  My research indicates that church and state have always worked hand in hand to accomplish control.

A protester using the Bible to justify their cause.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #12 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 10:43am
Nice history, M.

Yes, people who "protest" generally use the Bible to do so; however, a Protestant is someone that is against the Catholic Church, from what my research tells me.

IP Logged
mechanik
Ex Member
Reply #13 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 3:31pm
I too am not "with" the Catholic Church, but nor am I a Protestant.  I have come to understand that political and religious mechanisms are used to keep people from uniting against the real threat to ones freedom.  Just like the Banksters using legal "instruments" to perpetuate their control or the Religions of the world claiming their interpretation is the most accurate.  The bottom line is to keep humanity from the realization that we are all fantastic, infinite beings, with the power to do anything our minds can conceive.  This includes living peacefully with each other.  The further back in history you go the more apparent it is to see where these concepts came from and who benefited.  It's not a coincidence that the same bloodlines that started this mess thousands of years ago continue to do so today.

It does give me hope that people (regardless of their political associations and religions) are starting to wake up to this idea that the current systems do not work and the answer may lie with us (all people) and not some document / scriptures.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #14 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 9:33am
All right, enough idleness. This gives one an idea how the Bible has been perverted. The Bible is a "Good Book"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SEMYx6affo

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...