The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Private Postmaster? What Next?
Thread
Print this Topic
Private Postmaster? What Next? (Read 7705 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Private Postmaster? What Next?
Oct 6th, 2010 at 7:52am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Private Postmaster? What, is this taken form Lysander Spooner or something. How wacky.

The absence of unity makes it worse every day for "the movement".
The self importance of people is astounding... not to mention the lack of the ability to think.

For more on this half-baked nutjob, James T. McBride, Click Here
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2011 at 4:30pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
BR8K Free
Ex Member
Re: Private Postmaster? What Next?
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 1:33pm
I will put my 2¢ worth in on this. (postal humor)

Quote:
(Experts say sovereign citizens are the latest manifestation of anti-government activists going back to the Posse Comitatus movement of the 1970s, which recognized only local governments and no law enforcement official with more jurisdiction than a sheriff. In the 1980s, government protesters exploited the farm crisis by selling fraudulent debt relief programs. “In good times they focus on tax cheating, in bad times they focus on getting out of debt,” said JJ MacNab, an expert on tax and financial schemes and author of the SPLC report.)

Who are these experts and how many are there?
What makes them an "expert" and who funds them?
When you are an "expert on tax and financial schemes", are you they talking compliant or non-compliant schemes? 

Not to detract from the directive of this post, for it is well stated, but anytime the word expert is thrown into the mix of any conversation it leaves one to wonder if the term "expert" is being used to embellish the life, or the story being represented.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2010 at 4:57pm
Hey BR8K Free, JJ MacNab is an expert due to the fact she is a real lapdog.

I would like to thank her for being the impetus for the best paper I have written to date, Defining Sovereign Citizens.

Check it out. Also, she is so "expert" she got her own thread here under Insurgency Agents :

This one does not seem to care much about the rules of evidence and law, though. Must be a really bad lawyer.

IP Logged
Mylene
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Fairhaven, Massachusetts

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2010 at 8:39pm
I read both the articles on the half-baked nutjob, McBride and noticed that they were almost the same article. There were a few additions not mentioned in the tuscaloosa article of the sandiego article. Pictures were almost the same, except in sandiego article, there were photos of McBride himself.

Just goes to show, how the MSM are all interconnected with each other. Smiley Their experts were/are all trained in the Communist Educational system, and of course are profederal government, from political science to journalism.
‹‹Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2010 at 1:57pm by LB Bork ››

# 1145  Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. From, The Complete- Life's Little Instruction Book,
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2010 at 1:58pm
Mylene wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 at 8:39pm:
Just goes to show, how the MSM are all interconnected with each other. Smiley Their experts were/are all trained in the Communist Educational system, and of course are profederal government, from political science to journalism.

They are "maintainers" :

• Maintainers. Individuals and organizations of numerous kinds that use various methods to maintain control of America through the 14th Amendment political and legal system. Such entities are generally benefactors of what they system produces, hence have a pecuniary (profit) interest as motivation.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...