The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumIsland Makers ProjectWelcome to Island Makers Project › So the 14th Amendment does not Matter?
Thread
Print this Topic
So the 14th Amendment does not Matter? (Read 4873 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

So the 14th Amendment does not Matter?
Aug 29th, 2010 at 6:44pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Politicians
, don’t listen to what they say, watch what they do.

Okay, we admit it... We made Bill say that.  Smiley  It is asked, when has Bill ever told the truth, anyway?!? 

Kidding aside, Here's your sign...
The 14th Amendment had nothing to do with ex-slaves... Here is what they did...

Some say that the 14th Amendment was not ratified or does not matter? What's all this then?  Smiley
  • UNITED STATES v. CRUIKSHANK, 92 U.S. 542 (1875). The citizen cannot complain, because he has voluntarily submitted himself to such a form of government.... he owes allegiance to the two departments (i.e. the 14th Amendment's dual citizenship), so to speak, and within their respective spheres must pay the penalties.

Smiley What penalties?
  • NORDYKE v. KING,  563 F. 3d 439 - Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit (2009). This necessary “right of the people” existed before the Second Amendment as “one of the fundamental rights of Englishmen.” Heller identified several reasons why the militia was considered “necessary to the security of a free state.” First, “it is useful in repelling invasions and suppressing insurrections. Second, it renders large standing armies unnecessary... Third, when the able-bodied men of a nation are trained in arms and organized, they are better able to resist tyranny.” In addition to these civic purposes, Heller characterized the right to keep and bear arms as a corollary to the individual right of self-defense. (“[T]he inherent right of self-defense has been central to the Second Amendment right.”). Thus the right contains both a political component—it is a means to protect the public from tyranny—and a personal component—it is a means to protect the individual from threats to life or limb.

We must trace this right, as thus described, through our history from the Founding...
    Until the enactment of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Smiley What did that say!

People's Awareness Coalition : Separating the Wheat from the Chaff since 1998.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: So the 14th Amendment does not Matter?
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2010 at 12:06pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
To get your copy of The Red Amendment, visit the link below :

...  www.redamendment.net
‹‹Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2014 at 9:16pm by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...