The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsEnemies of The Republic › True Enemies Here... Sovereign Citizens
Thread
Print this Topic
True Enemies Here... Sovereign Citizens (Read 6418 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

True Enemies Here... Sovereign Citizens
Aug 27th, 2010 at 12:47am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
The Sovereign Citizen movement was a setup by the New World Order people so they could have a term that they could demonize. Now that they are having issues, their disinformation program is working out very nicely for them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vADxWj-LPM8

Yep, the Communist News Network (CNN) is at it again. Rick Sanchez and the tireless propaganda minister of the Southern Poverty Law Center, Mark Potok, are a couple of useful idiots for sure. 

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: ALEX JONES Needs Attention
Reply #1 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 12:52am
More from the fear monger, Alex Jones... I wish he would just come clean on that and put on a happy face!

Smiley

Oh, we need some people to sign up for the forum over there and set the PatriTards straight on the Sovereign Citizen nonsense. You may want to post this in the post areas a few times:

Sovereign Citizen. This is a person who believes that he or she is someone that is under the original constitutional system, but usually has not followed any recognized legal process to claim it. Moreover, the term is considered an oxymoron as no individual was ever considered individually sovereign under the system of law in the United States. Most people who use the term cannot even define what it means.

http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1282321274
Or, maybe this also:

There is no such thing as a "sovereign" individual or citizen...

Using common sense, this stance is undoubtedly a subversive project started by the New World Order group that was to appeal to the self-centered individual. Its purpose is to have the small percentage of people that would resist their plan out of the way so they could maintain control of the countries they have subversively taken over. PAC, or State Nationals, is about taking back our countries and NOT working as islands as these aforementioned selfish individuals have been compartmentalized to do. Moreover, our working together provides strength in unity. As many have seen, many of these "islands" suffer due to lack of guidance as they garner information from too many sources, most of it bad.

http://www.notmygovernment.us/forum/NMG.pl?num=1282239611
Or, maybe this info:

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: True Enemies Here... Sovereign Citizens
Reply #2 - Aug 27th, 2010 at 9:17am
They will always attack the lie. But will run from the truth. And look who they are relating these people to.
IP Logged
Brother B
Freshman

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
California Republic

Reply #3 - Sep 8th, 2010 at 7:40am
Texas Appeals Court Denies Sovereign Citizen Defense

Texas Appeals Court rules that a person cannot escape a traffic ticket by asserting that one is a sovereign. It is not a defense to a speeding ticket to claim that you are sovereign, the Texas Court of Appeals ruled last month. Austin Police Officer Tammy Barrett had pulled over Justin Wayne Gray after he passed through a school zone while allegedly driving 44 MPH in a 20 zone on December 4, 2008. When Barrett asked Gray for his license and registration, his response was unusual.

"I am Texas Republican sovereignty," Gray said. "I do not recognize this as a legal traffic stop."

Gray then handed Barrett a piece of paper with his name and date of birth. Barrett verified this information and found that Gray's driver's license had been suspended. Barrett then arrested Gray. Before the trial, Gray filed an "Affidavit of Truth" that asserted he was a "sovereign man" and "a living, flesh and blood son of God by the Christian name of Justin Wayne Gray." As a sovereign, he argued that the state of Texas had no jurisdiction to put him on trial. A Travis County jury found Gray guilty, and Judge Carlos Humberto Barrera sentenced him to 45 days in jail and a $250 fine. On appeal, Justice Bob Pemberton found no merit in Gray's argument.

"Gray characterizes himself as a sovereign exempt from the laws of this state," Pemberton wrote. "We disagree. A 'person,' as that term is defined by statute, means an individual, corporation, or association. An 'individual' means a human being who is alive. Gray is a person subject to the laws of this state. We overrule Gray's third issue."

The appeals court also found that Barrett had probable cause to conduct a traffic stop. Once stopped, the arrest for driving on a suspended license was justified because Gray's license was, in fact, suspended at the time of the stop. The court overruled Gray's objection to the use of his name which was misspelled in court documents as "JUSTIN WADE GRADY." Gray insisted that the all-capital letters could not apply to him because only the initial letters of his name are capitalized.

"The record reflects that at the beginning of the proceedings, the state misspelled Gray's middle and last names in the manner indicated above," Pemberton wrote. "However, Gray brought the misspelling to the attention of the trial court and the misspelling was subsequently corrected. The amended information, jury charge, and judgment of conviction all reflect the correct spelling of Gray's name.... We affirm the judgment of the trial court."

As seen on: http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/32/3254.asp

OMNES HOMINES AUT LIBERI SUNT AUT SERVI -- "All men are freemen or slaves."
IP Logged
xsubmariner
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 10:40am
Looks like he needs to formally correct his status to make the arguments he did.  Gee, nom de guerre not working here, hmmm. I believe that if we continue to poignantly handle the arguments on the descenting blogs and forums. This will leave a little seed in their minds. The seed may sprout when the route they are on becomes a non-issue, mostly due to accounts such as these. The point here though is to get that seed planted. Hey, I believe I stumbled upon a similar belief that men have. LOL.
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #5 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 10:15am
Brother B wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 7:40am:
"Gray characterizes himself as a sovereign exempt from the laws of this state," Pemberton wrote. "We disagree. A 'person,' as that term is defined by statute, means an individual, corporation, or association. An 'individual' means a human being who is alive. Gray is a person subject to the laws of this state. We overrule Gray's third issue."

The appeals court also found that Barrett had probable cause to conduct a traffic stop. Once stopped, the arrest for driving on a suspended license was justified because Gray's license was, in fact, suspended at the time of the stop. The court overruled Gray's objection to the use of his name which was misspelled in court documents as "JUSTIN WADE GRADY." Gray insisted that the all-capital letters could not apply to him because only the initial letters of his name are capitalized.

This is that typical nipping at the branches nonsense that people center on. This movement is so fractured that no one will get it. Too many Chiefs (with most not having all the feathers in their war bonnets) and not enough Indians.

Kurt Kallanbach is one of these "Chiefs" that is out confusing the issues. He took William Duff's work and filtered in something I noted in The Red Amendment about Capitis Diminutio Maxima and other blather unattached to any logical flow of law. People like this are just getting people in trouble, which is trouble for all of us.

All this mess is really a crime.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...