The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
County Assemblies (Read 7725 times)
LeAnne
Junior

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It is up to us!
Country of Georgia

County Assemblies
Aug 18th, 2010 at 1:53pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Would like some discussion about County Assemblies. http://assemblypost.com

I took a look at a slide show that seems to be a presentation of slides taken from everywhere making it a mish mash or conglomeration of disinformation mixed in with some truths, from the Straw Man theory to the 14th Amendment.

http://assemblypost.com/uploads/Foundations_of_Freedom_pdf.pdf

Above link takes a moment to load.

What's your take?  Unfortunately, it seems confusing to me as it's all over the board.

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world.
Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Visit the Website slfaulk luvmypugly
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: County Assemblies
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 3:48pm
I had looked at the PDF they put together... Filled with the nonsense straw man garbage.

Let's go over this ONE MORE TIME... It is 'private law' that is governed by the Law of Persons, and you have volunteered to be party to it, and are probably receiving some benefit under it. Understand? Also, you are not a corporation under such law form, but a 'natural person'. Understand? The government did not create some "Straw Man" that it controls that is in all cap letters. Understand? If you do not want to be involved in this system of law stop taking benefits that involve you to be deemed under it. Understand? This is all pretty simple. Too bad people rather create delusional nonsense.

We should really start looking for who started that off-point teaching. We may find the answer to the problem.

One more note, it takes so long to load not only because it is filled with that Redemption based/UCC flawed theory garbage, but most everything included in that PDF has been seen in the movement the past ten years, right or wrong. Just another case of some people that think they know what they are doing but are actually plagiarizers. I venture most of them have Social Security Numbers. Maybe some of them think they are nonResident aliens per the Tax Code. LOL... Although I did hear from one of them and they think they can live in the United States without being subject to its jurisdiction (or the de facto States) and think they have their own governments. LOL... Ya, that will work. And if that is true, explain why you are using the "Civilian Flag" if you have your own government that you are not subject to under the principles of de facto govenments, you legal Einsteins?

In summary, this creates some real problems for people in the realm of confusion.

I will give them a year or so before they fail in their 'self-importance project'.

Remember folks, visit this link for the crux of the issue : www.pacinlaw.us/concerns

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 4:38pm
If I had the time........

What a piece if disinfo. Somebody sure is working hard to steer people in the wrong direction. I don't have time for this and just in the little time I have spent on PAC's site I can tear that piece of crap apart. looks like disinfo dancing.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 4:41pm
Jerry, this group may just be in the Self-Importance category.

Hard to tell on where any such individual or group is coming from in every case.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 4:50pm
I am going to look at this harder. Even though I know it is garbage. And I will punch holes in it because I can't help myself. People need to learn to see this crap. If they can't then they are going to be in trouble. Changing your political status is more that just paper work. Your mind set has to fit also.    
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 9:00am
Political Will Statement: You got to be kidding me.

First judicial district
assembly of tens
county of Jefferson
Alabama republic, A.D. 1819

Decree of Political Will
Peace in the name of the Prince of Peace

My political will is: as a man, I am created as a sovereign king held by the King of kings under the covenant of the scriptures on the county of Generic, Alabama, A.D. 1819 with certain and complete reservations, and to where I pledge allegiance. Further, I have no known memory of a legal duty to act outside my status as a private civilian, nor am I employed by or eligible for any military benefits as a flesh and blood man. I am beyond the age of military culpability; therefore, I can only be a private civilian.

NOTICE TO THE AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE
AND
NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT

All violators whatsoever violating my Political Will shall constitute self-conviction by an automatic confession of judgment establishing a penalty fine of two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) dollars pursuant to the original Coinage Act 1792 per violator per occurrence whether direct or indirect here unto eternity.

Well now we are playing the sovereign king card and to top it off the stupid/stoopid/stuupid card to by having no memory of a legal duty. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

http://www.assemblypost.com/Education___Study.html

The end of this study back to the real world!!!!!!

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 9:33am
Oh my word!... A "private civilian"!?! As that compared to a private in the army?

Where is this got any relevance to anything? And yes, the king thing (hey, that rhymes) is also to interesting.

Thanks for taking the time to investigate this one a tad father, Jerry. Maybe giving these guys a year was too much.

Oh, by the way, Joseph Rorie is investigating these guys and going to tear them apart on his show this weekend (on Sunday, 6PM Eastern). I talked to him last night and he was laughing when I talked to him.

Catch the show at the following site:
Oh, and be careful listening to Dezert Owl... He is another off-base kind-of guy.

IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!

Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 12:31pm
Tell Joseph Rorie to tell them this about the strawman!!  Smiley

E. Cobham Brewer 1810–1897. Dictionary of Phrase and Fable. 1898.

Man of Straw (A).

A person without capital. It used to be customary for a number of worthless fellows to loiter about our law-courts to become false witness or surety for anyone who would buy their services; their badge was a straw in their shoes.

The straw man came out in blacks law in the 5th addition but they did not notice this. Check page 25

• Straw man or party. A "front"; a person who is put up in name only to take part in a deal. Nominal party to a transaction; one who acts as a agent for another for the purpose of taking title to real property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct respecting the property. Person who purchases property for another to conceal idenity of real purchaser.
Smiley

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 3:23pm
Yes Jerry... Those are the proper references to a Straw Man... Not these stupid ideas applied to private law.

Also, see what this lady has to say about what a Straw Man is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGdWjdy5uDg

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...