The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Rob Menard (Read 6007 times)
quisetdeus
Ex Member
Rob Menard
Mar 25th, 2010 at 7:30pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
What are your thoughts on the freeman on the land lectures (Rob Menard), LB?
And the notice of understanding etc?
IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Re: Rob Menard
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2010 at 8:33pm
Robert has a good handle on most subjects, but I would like to strangle him for the "Man on the Land" garbage.
This just confusses people as to the real aspects of law. I might add, PAC has been around twice as long as he has.

The biggest thing is he is creating islands, but he appears to be pulling out of that phase.

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #2 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 10:50pm
LB Bork wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 8:33pm:
Robert has a good handle on most subjects, but I would like to strangle him for the "Man on the Land" garbage.
This just confusses people as to the real aspects of law. I might add, PAC has been around twice as long as he has.

The biggest thing is he is creating islands, but he appears to be pulling out of that phase.

I'm glad to see that you are continuing to follow the people who are searching. I have found so many people out there searching in their own way. Looking for what they know in their heart is right and going about it in a way that feels right.
I have been watching Rob Menard. If he has taught me one thing, it is to maintain a sense of humor in the face of it all and keep on pluggin'.

I have not found any people that I agree with 100% but I have also not found any that have failed to drop a single morsel of thought worth considering, even if all it yields is a mere glimpse at another point of view that will be filed away in the back of my mind.

Mary Croft, I don't know what it is about this woman that grabs my attention. It's definitely not her financial solutions, but she does have more than a clue when it comes to embracing the notion of imperturbability.
Like many of us, I feel as if she is developing her ideas and refining them as time goes on.
This reminds me that we are all very imperfect and many of us are trying to be better tomorrow than we were today. 

Anybody here familiar with her work?  Ok I see I brought this up on the Rob Menard thread. Perhaps I should take this to another thread.
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 10:15am
Mary Croft, If this is the one you are talking about WELL!

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/

Better stay away

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2893

This is what they have to say.
IP Logged
Credo Veritas
Ex Member
Reply #4 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 11:36am
Jerry wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 10:15am:
Mary Croft, If this is the one you are talking about WELL!

http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/

Better stay away

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2893

This is what they have to say.

I hear you Jerry. I have never been to any of her websites and  I do not subscribe to Croft's methods in any way, far from it. You apparently know more about her than I.  I just read one short book that was a lot of rambling about general history and some of her personal struggles but within it there were just a few thoughts that helped with the mental adjustment part of unplugging from the system. I felt they were good "tools". I've never gotten into and I have zero desire to use any kind of AFV/UCC nonsense. After seeing what that is about I strongly feel that such is the ultimate losing wild goose chase.

The reason I ended up here is because through everyone and everything that I have read, THIS here is the only one that I don't consider a dead end/no outlet. There are so many people that are searching and don't have the solution, but still have a viewpoint and though we disagree with so much about them, they are more likely to acknowledge, comprehend, and agree with PAC views than even our own family, friends, and neighbors who don't see the problem and don't even attempt to consider a solution.

So anyway, I walked through that field so to speak. I walked right past most everything growing in it, but a few small things caught my eye and I remember them, but I will remember very little of that field overall.

GLEAN
definition
1. To gather (something) slowly and carefully in small pieces.

Like I said. So many people searching. So many overlapping
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...