The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › About This Section | Introduction
Thread
Print this Topic
About This Section | Introduction (Read 2709 times)
NMG Administrator
NMG Administrator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Hello there, LB here!
Country of Wisconsin

About This Section | Introduction
Mar 24th, 2010 at 3:50pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
About This Section | Introduction

This section is to discuss the people who mislead people with mis/disinformation. Some of these
people are charging high dollars for the information they profess/peddle.

PAC feels such people are a detriment to our goal of repopulating the American Republics. Of course, in that same light, there are other people who complain and refuse to do the right thing that continually make excuses to stay in and/or use the system who are also are a discredit to our goals... We note that Samuel Clemens said it best :
  • "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." —Mark Twain
All such people SUPPORT the current illegitimate government by using it and/or not removing themselves.

On a final note, a man by the name of Craig Hawkins stated:

"We must realize that the way to deceive people with counterfeits is to
imitate the genuine article as closely as possible."

In applicable reference, there are a lot of people out there that have plagiarized the work of the Coalition and filtered in bad information with it, so you are asked to beware of the Wolves in Sheep's Clothing.

• State Nationals Society ~ You are either one of us, or you are part of the problem.
* http://www.pacinlaw.us/concerns
‹‹Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2010 at 10:09am by LB Bork ››

"And I believe that totalitarianism, if not fought against, could triumph again."  ~George Orwell
Visit the Website
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...