The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumInsurgency AgentsWolves in Sheeps Clothing › Tea Party movement - front page of NYT
Thread
Print this Topic
Tea Party movement - front page of NYT (Read 2977 times)
JWJones
Sophomore

PAC Groups
Future Oregon National
Oregon

Tea Party movement - front page of NYT
Feb 16th, 2010 at 11:59am
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
If only these Tea Party folks would wake up to the truth.

February 16, 2010
Tea Party Movement Lights Fuse for Rebellion on Right
By DAVID BARSTOW

SANDPOINT, Idaho — Pam Stout has not always lived in fear of her government. She remembers her years working in federal housing programs, watching government lift struggling families with job training and education. She beams at the memory of helping a Vietnamese woman get into junior college.

But all that was before the Great Recession and the bank bailouts, before Barack Obama took the White House by promising sweeping change on multiple fronts, before her son lost his job and his house. Mrs. Stout said she awoke to see Washington as a threat, a place where crisis is manipulated — even manufactured — by both parties to grab power.

She was happily retired, and had never been active politically. But last April, she went to her first Tea Party rally, then to a meeting of the Sandpoint Tea Party Patriots. She did not know a soul, yet when they began electing board members, she stood up, swallowed hard, and nominated herself for president. “I was like, ‘Did I really just do that?’ ” she recalled.

More...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/us/politics/16teaparty.html?pagewanted=print

"The fundamental political question is why do people obey a government. The answer is that they tend to enslave themselves, to let themselves be governed by tyrants. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support." ~ Étienne de la Boetie
Visit the Website eyeofliberty
IP Logged
Jerry
College

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
It's Not My Government!
Country of South Carolina

Re: Tea Party movement - front page of NYT
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2010 at 12:20pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
JWJones wrote on Feb 16th, 2010 at 11:59am:
If only these Tea Party folks would wake up to the truth.

February 16, 2010
Tea Party Movement Lights Fuse for Rebellion on Right
By DAVID BARSTOW

SANDPOINT, Idaho — Pam Stout has not always lived in fear of her government. She remembers her years working in federal housing programs, watching government lift struggling families with job training and education. She beams at the memory of helping a Vietnamese woman get into junior college.

But all that was before the Great Recession and the bank bailouts, before Barack Obama took the White House by promising sweeping change on multiple fronts, before her son lost his job and his house. Mrs. Stout said she awoke to see Washington as a threat, a place where crisis is manipulated — even manufactured — by both parties to grab power.

She was happily retired, and had never been active politically. But last April, she went to her first Tea Party rally, then to a meeting of the Sandpoint Tea Party Patriots. She did not know a soul, yet when they began electing board members, she stood up, swallowed hard, and nominated herself for president. “I was like, ‘Did I really just do that?’ ” she recalled.

More...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/16/us/politics/16teaparty.html?pagewanted=print

To me tea party's is just another thing to keep the masses blind. Getting people out in the streets to cry for more inslavement. Next time I here one near me I am going to had out pacinlaw cards. This old guy know what is going on.

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=481

I would love to see a big group of people come up and through up their signs that said we are state nationals you don't represent us.

IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...