The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Not My Government | ForumState Nationals SocietyState Nationals Introduction › State Nationals' Posture : NON-CONSENT
Thread
Print this Topic
State Nationals' Posture : NON-CONSENT (Read 4764 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

State Nationals' Posture : NON-CONSENT
Dec 12th, 2009 at 12:55pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
Voting is being responsible for the acts of your agents.

Voting for the people in this de facto system of government is the ultimate consent. As the Fourteenth Amendment changed the political climate (unlawfully, we might add), anyone that participates is responsible for the acts of "their representatives" and are also in rebellion to the lawful governmental system under the Constitution.

To understand the nature on being involved in criminal activity by voting, Click Here

In regard to consent and responsiblity for actions of government, see the nature of this maxim of law :

• IN MALEFICIO RATIHABITIO MANDATO COMPARATUR:
                              He who ratifies a bad action is considered as having ordered it.
George Carlin Doesn't Vote... Oh yes, there is some "language" Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

In the above video, George Carlin said it was his thought that if he voted that he was responsible for the actions of who he voted for. Little did he know that he was spot on in law. The basis of representation in this government is found in the Fourteenth Amendment changed the political landscape under the Constitution. Those who stay silent and do not vote are still considered to be part of the problem as they are in the gray area and are partners in crime.

See the graphic/chart below that illustrates the nature of agreement with the voters.

Furthermore, we should point out that George pin-pointed who the real problem is. More here :

• To understand the first rule of freedom, Click Here
  • To understand the ability to maintain unlawful government, Click Here

Please visit the Website at www.statenationals.net
‹‹Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2010 at 1:48am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...