The People's Awareness Coalition Forum
Page LogOn Time : • Greetings, concerned American. Note most topics reserved for members only. We welcome you to Register.
Home
Events
Search
Help
Login
Register
Latest Posts Help Center
Thread
Print this Topic
Law Abiding Citizen (the movie) (Read 8839 times)
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Law Abiding Citizen (the movie)
Oct 19th, 2009 at 6:32pm
Alert Moderator about this Post. 
I went to see Law Abiding Citizen this last weekend (3rd week in October, 2009). I was especially anxious to see this particular movie as the title and previews reeked of New World Order propaganda.

Not to ruin it for all of you, but here is the short story on this piece of work:

1) Yes, the system is corrupt and broke, but deal with it.
2) You are under a system of Roman Law, and you better like it.
3) No matter how smart you are, you cannot beat us.
4) And the final note… You are going to be ruled by narcissistic black people so you better get used to it.
Oh, and you better like that too because that is the plan of THEY.

Of course, the people in control of you like to program you with these type movies.
Another thing that I have noted is that they have an unreal need to flaunt things in front of you.

Enjoy the New World Order… They have listed their plans in the US Code:

Title 8 USC § 1101(a)(37). Definitions. The term “totalitarian party” means an organization that advocates the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship or totalitarianism.  The terms “totalitarian dictatorship” and “totalitarianism” mean and refer to systems of government not representative in fact, characterized by: A) The existence of a single political party, organized on a dictatorial basis, with so close an identity between such party and its policies and the governmental policies of the country in which it exists, that the party and government constitute an indistinguishable unit, and B) The forcible suppression of opposition to such party.

Title 8 USC § 1101(a)(40). Definitions. The term “world communism” means a revolutionary movement, the purpose of which is to establish eventually a Communist totalitarian dictatorship in any or all the countries of the world through the medium of an internationally coordinated Communist political movement.

Speaking of narcissistic black people, where did Obama come from anyway?

Have a nice World Communism day!
‹‹Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2010 at 2:06am by LB Bork ››

"There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner."  —me
Visit the Website LB Bork
IP Logged
Larry
Ex Member
Re: Law Abiding Citizen (the movie)
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 11:47pm
LB Bork wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 at 6:32pm:
Where did Obama come from, anyway?

Assessing his reign to date, I suspect he came from Geppetto the woodcarver's workshop, a puppet created for the global elitists, and definitely kin to Pinocchio (a Tuscan word meaning "pine nut"), who struggled with telling the truth. And just as Pinocchio dreamt of being a real boy, Obama (also a specie of the nut genre ) dreams of being a real Patria Potestas...  Smiley
IP Logged
WalkTheTalk
Ex Member
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 5:28pm
LB.  I had the displeasure to witness that movie earlier this afternoon.  The vigilante aspect was somewhat interesting from a "law abiding" Whiteman perspective.

I have little to add except...  GOD GIVEN CIVIL RIGHTS?  Not hardly.

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 7:19pm
Quote:
LB Bork wrote on Oct 19th, 2009 at 6:32pm:
Where did Obama come from, anyway?

Assessing his reign to date, I suspect he came from Geppetto the woodcarver's workshop, a puppet created for the global elitists, and definitely kin to Pinocchio (a Tuscan word meaning "pine nut"), who struggled with telling the truth. And just as Pinocchio dreamt of being a real boy, Obama (also a specie of the nut genre ) dreams of being a real Patria Potestas...  Smiley

My point is just that... Came out of no where and following an agenda noted in the US Code.

So goes the point of full disclosure.

Go see the movie! Get a load of flaunting, full disclosure.

LB

IP Logged
LB Bork
NMG Global Moderator

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
Git 'er Done!
Country of Illinois

Reply #4 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 7:22pm
Quote:
LB.  I had the displeasure to witness that movie earlier this afternoon.  The vigilante aspect was somewhat interesting from a "law abiding" Whiteman perspective.

I have little to add except...  GOD GIVEN CIVIL RIGHTS?  Not hardly.

Yes, Amazing the trouble THEY go through to rub it in your face.
Good catch on the God given Civil Rights BS. Anything to brainwash the masses of asses.

I wish people would get their heads out of the dark cavern between their legs.

Keep on Truckin' LB

IP Logged
George
Sophomore

PAC Groups
PAC Staff
SN Society
The Progenitor

Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2009 at 7:07am
That, to paraphrase, we must use homeland security law, and "this city is shut down" evidences the PTB Hegelian "we are from the government, and by Magogg, we are here to help you.

Now, people that believe in justice are the REAL REAL terrorists, as the muslim terrorism scam is passe and we must continue to turn America in upon itself through divide and conqueor.

All I read here missed the point we make so those who have time/inclination, maybe point them to our forum: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1197624/usercomments?start=90

We don't worry about what they're doing…We just do what we need to do.
IP Logged
Thread
Print this Topic
Not My Government | Forum » Powered by YaBB 2.4.
YaBB © 2000-2011. All Rights Reserved.

Site Born: November 2008
contact
I need to know more about PAC...
I would like to get started with PAC...